DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 547
2 members and 545 guests
2blueyam, dubplaya
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Operation > Crash and Rash

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
Got my Permit

May 17, 2005, 03:37 PM

whats your craziest story about runnin away from the police?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spamrot  
Unread
  (#2)
Happiness Consultant

May 17, 2005, 03:38 PM

DBR
#135, #47, Vega
--
"Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself." - Confucius

Will pay to see this
whatever henry's name is these days: jason, seriously, im going to kick your face in when I get back
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EduardoSuave  
Unread
  (#3)
BE ENCOURAGED!

May 17, 2005, 03:39 PM

Call me crazy. But I always pull over. What the hell am I thinking?!?!

FOREVER #47 "Walking In The Echo...."
Are you a 'Secret Believer"? Do you Conceal your faith from your family, friends and co-workers? Isn't it about time to step out of hiding and let others know whom you follow?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#4)
Got my Permit

May 17, 2005, 03:41 PM

my bro's old bike was super loud and anytime we rolled by a cop they would turn around and follow us for miles just waiting to see if we'd be dumb enough to try anything.
Unread
  (#5)
Got Any Gwapes?

May 17, 2005, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUZZLER
CRAIG...you dumbass...don't you know you're SUPPOSED to run

I got pulled over once on the way to Dewey Beach by a Del State Trooper Memorial Day weekend. Apprently, all bikes that they tried to pull over, ran. They caught ALL of them. He asked me why I didn't run...my answer...I didn't know I was supposed to. Trooper laughed like hell...let me off with a warning

"I didn't know they gave out rings at the Holocaust"

*GODFATHER*
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to boomboom929  
Unread
  (#6)
Happiness Consultant

May 17, 2005, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUZZLER
option 1:
pull over, get yelled at and an expensive ticket, with good lawyer, avoid jail.

option 2:
run

1) u get away
2) u get caught

if 2 happens - jail time

possibility of ass-raping
not in jail == 0
whilst in jail == better then 0

I like option 1. the thought of jail just sucks all around.

addendum:

3) crash whilst trying to get away
results
- die
- spend time in hospital convalescing, then spend time in jail for running. got to results for jail.

DBR
#135, #47, Vega
--
"Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself." - Confucius

Will pay to see this
whatever henry's name is these days: jason, seriously, im going to kick your face in when I get back
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EduardoSuave  
Unread
  (#7)
Track Whore

May 17, 2005, 03:47 PM

I never run. With my luck, the day I run will be the day the police helicopter just happened to be in the area overhead.

FifteenFive.com
NESBA CR, WERA #155
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to sportbikerchic  
Unread
  (#8)
old fat and slow

May 17, 2005, 03:48 PM

wow lets see get a ticket or die trying to get away ... sounds like a no brainer to me. maybe i'm just stupid like that though. and people wonder why everytime they go somewhere they get hassled by the cops... duhhh dumbass. here's your sign. what an effing stupid moron. just what we need is more stupid shit like this to give them more of a reason to hassle us. yall make sure that you enjoy your next group ride with this shit for brains idiot.

MissS:no now!!!

bambam nope you said i have a few hours

MissS: I changed my mind

bambam: see MissS: well, you have a few hours

MissS: I'm a female, allowed to do it
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to bambam  
Unread
  (#9)
Got my Permit

May 17, 2005, 03:48 PM

suave you forgot to mention a 3rd part to option 2....crash after deciding to run.
Unread
  (#10)
AMA Superbike Champ

May 17, 2005, 03:51 PM

I can recall many moons ago driving through Columbus, OH in my 1985 Chevy S15 doing 75 in a 50mph zone, still the interstate, but it was in an urban area. I crested a hill and there was a Statie in the median. Sometimes you just know when your busted. I drove past and went up the other side of the hill. After I crested that one, I jammed on the accelerator. I DO NOT KNOW WTF I WAS THINKING. I had a flight, fright, or freeze moment, and I obviously chose flight. The next exit was approx. 1/4 mile away, probably closer. I took it, tires screeching, my foot on the brake trying to deal with the body roll. Mind you, the Patrolman was not even in my rearview mirror yet. At the end of the exit, I got caught by a light. While waiting, I saw the Statie drive down the cloverleaf, passing cars on the inside. At this point, I knew I was f@#ked! I waited for the light to change and drove normally until he pulled me over. I had expired tags and obviously speeding. He gave me a ticket for both, I said thanks, then he was kind enough to direct me back to the highway without me asking... I had the luck-o-the-Irish with me that day!!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#11)
Licensed Rider

May 23, 2005, 02:51 PM

to run is to commit a a felonius criminal act. To commit a criminal act is to err on the side of stupidity and a crimanl act is by definition the act of a fool.

Even if you do get away, you only aided yourself and screwed every other fellow rider in your area as all you have done is enraged the loacal law enforcement to hassle and retaliate against riders regardless of any and all other factors than simply dumbazz no 1 ran.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Azraely2k  
Unread
  (#12)
Site Admin

May 23, 2005, 02:54 PM

i'd rather pull over.....
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#13)
Brainwash Your Face!

May 24, 2005, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spamrot
so yeah me and my boyz...boomboom & marrrrkkk took this crazy ass ride into old town alexandria, ya know looking to score some chicks carrying louis vutton bags and shit....we parked in front of a ice cream shop and I said "yo we should hit that joint up boyz" and they both gave that straight up gangsta head nod agreeing "thats money kid!" so we roll inside, every head turn to check us out...thats right bitches recognize, i am hung like a hamster but can work the walls. so we order our shit and i tip the little honey at the register the $.34 i got in change and gave her that playa wink. we strut outside and YO there were two pigs checking out our rides. cop acts me "that your bike...nice ride." going stright hardcore i threw my double scoop mint chocolate chip at him and beat feet with my nike air max's.

The end.

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#14)
One and Only

May 24, 2005, 08:21 AM

Right up the 1 hole.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Cloaca  
Unread
  (#15)
Ex-racer TURNED Post Whore

May 24, 2005, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomchic00
Quote:
Originally Posted by spamrot
so yeah me and my boyz...boomboom & marrrrkkk took this crazy ass ride into old town alexandria, ya know looking to score some chicks carrying louis vutton bags and shit....we parked in front of a ice cream shop and I said "yo we should hit that joint up boyz" and they both gave that straight up gangsta head nod agreeing "thats money kid!" so we roll inside, every head turn to check us out...thats right bitches recognize, i am hung like a hamster but can work the walls. so we order our shit and i tip the little honey at the register the $.34 i got in change and gave her that playa wink. we strut outside and YO there were two pigs checking out our rides. cop acts me "that your bike...nice ride." going stright hardcore i threw my double scoop mint chocolate chip at him and beat feet with my nike air max's.

The end.
WoW Boom, i'm impressed with the gangsta lingo you got going, really added to the story. I can picture boomboom and marrrkk doing their gangsta head nod as you lead your crew into the ice cream shop.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Christa525 Send a message via AIM to Christa525