DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 509
3 members and 506 guests
davidcycle, Scot, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Operation > Crash and Rash

LinkBack Thread Tools
got hit this morning
Unread
  (#1)
GP Champ

got hit this morning - June 9, 2006, 08:59 AM

Some stupid biznatch hit me on rhode island ave this morning when i was on my way in to work
I was in the center lane and she bolted out of the right lane behind a turning car and smacked me. Somehow I managed to keep the bike up.
She gets out of the car and says "are you ok" I said "yes" (because OK to me means alive lol). and she gets into her car and tries to leave. I was like what about my bike biznatch!??? she tried to pull the "ill just give you my phone number garbage so i have her an OH HELLZ NO. Luckily the guy behind me stopped and gave me his info as a witness cause, you know, she started talking crap about how I hit HER! Then there was an office of the courts security guard outside that saw it all too.
Cops came, cited her, gave me a ticket cause i didnt have my insurance card on me (). The bike is scraped up, but my pegs put a hurtin on her ride lol.
About to head to the hospital now to get my leg checked out... im a pimp witha limp right now
I am done with the street....
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

oh, and just for the hell of it....
:cantot:
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Site ADMIN

June 9, 2006, 09:02 AM

dang. Good luck with all that.

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#3)
DT
Yesssssss.....

June 9, 2006, 09:03 AM

Damn. Glad you're alright!!!

04 600RR - SOLD

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton Jr
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to DT Send a message via AIM to DT Send a message via MSN to DT Send a message via Skype™ to DT 
Unread
  (#4)
Site Owner

June 9, 2006, 09:03 AM

Damn that sucks.. I hate it how everyone always tries to lie to get out of being at fault. seems to happen all the time with bike accidents.

Anyway good that you are OK. If you need any help with your bike lemme know!

(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.

Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Unread
  (#5)
Owner of the Site Owner

June 9, 2006, 09:06 AM

glad you didnt get hurt too bad.

I hate people that try to dip out after an accident.

if you need anything lemme know!

-

I tow 747s

"gixrB: I like it hard, with a lot of feel"
Unread
  (#6)
opossum puncher

June 9, 2006, 09:07 AM

Fak, good on you for keepin it upright!!! Glad you got some people for whitnizez, and cops sighted her. Hope your leg is only minor.

-
Attack Life! It's going to kill you anyway.

08 Z1000

Go Hokies!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to zx6rfool  
Unread
  (#7)
DT
Yesssssss.....

Oh yes and document EVERYTHING!!! To include all the doctor's notes, emergency room visit and take pictures of the bike. I guarantee that lady is filing with her insurance company now and probably attempting to tell them that it is your fault. So write down what happened while it is still fresh, and document, document, document.

As for the guy who volunteered as a witness - get a statement from him as well. If it goes to court, don't get caught with your pants down and if you have everything documented today - your story will remain the same throughout the entire process.

Good luck!!

04 600RR - SOLD

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton Jr
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to DT Send a message via AIM to DT Send a message via MSN to DT Send a message via Skype™ to DT 
Unread
  (#8)
God Made Me Wrong

Damn sucks about the bike and haha to her about her car...but glad to hear you are okay...hopefully your leg will be alright.

"Always question those who are certain of what they are saying." - Elie Wiesel

When the time comes to leave, just walk away quietly and don't make any fuss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfinch
Why does SnoopDogg carry an umbrella?...Fo' drizzle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper
Stop putting shit in my papusa!
When people I don't even know don't like me, I figure I'm doing something right.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Bexxx Send a message via AIM to Bexxx  
Unread
  (#9)
Knarly Adventurer

June 9, 2006, 09:08 AM

Cagers!
Glad you kept it up... hope you're ok
Unread
  (#10)
i like to make toilet

June 9, 2006, 09:08 AM

glad your ok...and glad ur pegs gave her some shit to remember...asshats
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#11)
1 of DA PAK FOUNDERS!!

June 9, 2006, 09:10 AM

GLAD YOU OK GIRL!!

R1 , 2001
Gixxer 2005
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Chico Send a message via AIM to Chico  
Unread
  (#12)
I'm an Asshole

June 9, 2006, 09:10 AM

Glad You're alright. That lady showed horrible charactor. I hope whenever anyone is in an accident and they are at fault, they man up(or woman up).

Ive been in a few accidents in my short life. And the ONE that was my fault was a fender bender at a red light where I rear ended a guy while checking a zit in the mirror. I immediately admitted fault. I know you're not supposed to, but in this situation I was clearly at fault. He came out, looked at his new Truck and it didnt have a scratch on it. His tow ball did a number on my front bumber though. I still gave him my insurance information, my work section's phone number, and told him that if he wanted to get his truck checked out thoroughly I reimburse him for all damages. He declined the offer though.

This happened ON BASE on Quantico, and it turned out that this guy was my monitor for my MOS. That means, that if I had pissed him off, he had the power to send my ass to alaska for the rest of my enlistment. Good thing, I was nice.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to griffindj Send a message via Skype™ to griffindj 
Unread
  (#13)
I miss you Jeff

June 9, 2006, 09:13 AM

Brenda! So glad you're alright. I can't believe the cop gave you a ticket - as if you weren't already having a rough morning as it was...So how many tickets is that in the last 2 weeks?

Let me know if you need anything.

~Jennifer~

LaoTzu: "Life is like a box of chocolates, you take a bite out of one and throw it back in the box if it sucks."

Rossi: "You are the SCHMOOPIFIER!"

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/coppermi...SpicyTWAT1.jpg
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to cajen  
Unread
  (#14)
> 6'3" need not apply!

June 9, 2006, 09:14 AM

Damn girl! Glad that YOU are okay. I definately feel your pain. Wow! How did you manage to keep the bike up? Yea, go get checked out. Be ready for a tetnus shot if you haven't had one!! Glad her car didn't get away unscathed. This sucks!

Stacey
Blue 2005 SV650S (totaled)

Unread
  (#15)
Groundhogs can play dead

June 9, 2006, 09:16 AM

Holy shit! I commute around D.C. pretty much every day, so this crap scares the heck out of me. I'm really sorry this happened, what a pain in the.... leg!
Lucky for you the other witnesses came forward, usually people in this area are running around like ants and don't have time to stop.
Good luck with everything, I'm really glad nothing worse happened.

Stupid wench!

Tanya
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to