DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 540
1 members and 539 guests
2blueyam
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Operation > Crash and Rash

LinkBack Thread Tools
Husband Lost
Unread
  (#1)
I'm a Rookie, How do I Wheelie?

Husband Lost - May 22, 2007, 12:12 AM

I am new to this forum. I came across it when I googled my husband's killer's name. The thread that came up was Bike Down on Rt 7/ River Creek Pkwy.Just to let you know-on this accident...that was my husband on his motorcycle. The guy who hit him fell asleep at the wheel and ran my husband over. He had celebrated his 29th birthday that weekend I am only 26 and we have two kids together. I miss him greatly and if anybody saw this accident or know anything about it -PLEASe let me know. The guy who hit him only plead no contest to improper driving and got off. I am begging anyone who went by that morning or saw it happen to please let me know so I can understand. I know that thread is about 6 months old and no one may remember but I need some closure and the police report hasn't given it to me. This was my soulmate I lost and he had only had his Yamaha Warrior for 4 months before he was killed. I am suing but do not think much is going to come out of that either. I just want to know if anyone talked to my husband or if he was down. The way I understand the police report is the guy confessed to running him over with the right tire but still didn't get convicted. Someone please explain this to me. This is the first time I have seen this site or I would have posted earlier
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
No bike, jus here 4 drama

May 22, 2007, 12:19 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't have any info to provide, but please know that all of us that have read of this have you in our thoughts.

"Spin"
Blue '07 R1 (CRASHED RIP)
Sponsored by Winchester Orthopedics

Not responsible if anything I say causes you to kill yourself.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
DT
Yesssssss.....

May 22, 2007, 05:29 AM

Holy...

I'm so sorry - your family is my prayers....

04 600RR - SOLD

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton Jr
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to DT Send a message via AIM to DT Send a message via MSN to DT Send a message via Skype™ to DT 
Unread
  (#4)
Officially Addicted to Posting

May 22, 2007, 06:32 AM

You have suffered a loss that maybe no one here can truly understand or want to deal with. I am soo sorry about what happened and if there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. If there is anything I can find out for you, I will. Until then, keep the memories and as long as you keep him in your heart, he is still here.

GsxRBulldog---NEVER EVER mistake my kindness for Weakness or waste my or my friends time. That would be unwise

G-Dog's total site

There is no trick to it, I just work harder than you.
BANNED from R1-Forum for Bad Attitude on 8/16/2010

'01 GsxR 750----Bike heaven (in a better place)
'01 GsxR 1000---"Bad Ass"....Sold it
'03 GsxR 1000---"G-Note".... Sold it
'04 GsxR 600----"Lil Bastard" Sold to JBoggy
'05 Gsxr 750----"Visitor" Sold back to her Momma
'06 Gsxr 600----"BabyBoy Blue" for Track
'06 GsxR 1000---"GhostFace" for Street

that's GsxrBulldog to you SON!!!
W u l f no P a k va R y d a z
President 2/2010 to 2/2013
: : Power of Purpose : :
remember our fallen friends
•always in our hearts • watching over us•
•#135 Katie•Dragula•#47 Bambam•Vega
www.wulfpakrydaz.com
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to GsxrBulldog Send a message via AIM to GsxrBulldog