DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 567
2 members and 565 guests
Scot, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Operation > Crash and Rash

LinkBack Thread Tools
Man leaves dealer with new bike, looses life
Unread
  (#1)
Chupathingy?

Man leaves dealer with new bike, looses life - June 10, 2007, 02:10 PM

http://www.herald-mail.com/?module=d...32&format=html

Prayers to the family and friends. RIP

PM me if your in H'Town, MD.
"Can't we go faster?.... Even if we rub cheetah blood on the engines?" -Phillip J. Fry

Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to Sith4Brains Send a message via Yahoo to Sith4Brains Send a message via AIM to Sith4Brains Send a message via Skype™ to Sith4Brains 
Unread
  (#2)
i got my class "M". Do U?

June 10, 2007, 02:19 PM

i wonder was he new to riding. sounds like he rode into oncomin traffic. prayers for the family.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to lilsmokie418  
Unread
  (#3)
Far from a rookie!!!!!

June 10, 2007, 02:22 PM

dam!!! r.i.p. homie

James

Joe Rocket Whore

Why your man acting like secret service??? I'm going to get you alone and get my secret serviced!!!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to boogie_gsxr26 Send a message via AIM to boogie_gsxr26  
Unread
  (#4)
Chupathingy?

June 10, 2007, 02:25 PM

where it happened too isn't a bad spot at all... very straight, can see around any curves. I deleted alot of theory, just gonna hope that the family is ok.

"Can't we go faster?.... Even if we rub cheetah blood on the engines?" -Phillip J. Fry

Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to Sith4Brains Send a message via Yahoo to Sith4Brains Send a message via AIM to Sith4Brains Send a message via Skype™ to Sith4Brains 
Unread
  (#5)
Derpentine Dealer

June 10, 2007, 03:02 PM

That's really, really sad. I pray for the kid, the family, and the truck driver as well. I'm sure he is having a tough time too.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
1 of DA PAK FOUNDERS!!

June 10, 2007, 03:17 PM

RIP

R1 , 2001
Gixxer 2005
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Chico Send a message via AIM to Chico  
Unread
  (#7)
GP Racer

June 10, 2007, 04:03 PM

R.I.P.
Unread
  (#8)
Licensed Rider

June 10, 2007, 07:48 PM

RIP...If the road was straight maybe he got blown by the wind, or he jumped out from behind his brother into oncomming traffic? Not going to speculate, just thinking out loud, but do you know if this was the guy's first bike?
Unread
  (#9)
Watch out kid! I'm in 1st

June 10, 2007, 07:52 PM

How sad, thoughts and prayers for the friends and family of Tyler, 22 is much too young, very tragic.

06 Kawi 650R Black
Unread
  (#10)
Chupathingy?

June 10, 2007, 08:25 PM

not sure if it was first bike or not. Going to Twigg tomorrow, my usualy hangout. Might ask, but don't want to step over bounds.

Unread
  (#11)
GP Champ

June 10, 2007, 08:42 PM

I don't mean to sound like a fucking prick, but on WV 29 today a damn dump truck crossed the line in a corner and nearly collected me. Y'all get all holy when some idiot rides over his head and get killed.
Unread
  (#12)
THE PATIENT

June 10, 2007, 09:11 PM

sounds like he was in over his head, too fast maybe, but when your on a new bike, you dont even have to be going fast to freeze because you think you have the bike leaned over so far, the military is having a really big problem with soldiers coming back --buying bikes and dieing ......

either way a pointless death, alotta guys dont know when to sayy they are in too deep..so space does have a point, and no your not bein a dick, its just the truth,
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to 1hander  
Unread
  (#13)
I'm so tired

June 10, 2007, 09:20 PM

Death is death. No one, no matter what happens, should die from anything other than old age.

R.I.P.

Myke
- 2015 Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle
- 2009 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S
- 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
- 1999 Triumph Sprint ST (Sold)
- 2001 Suzuki DR650 (Sold)

R.I.P. my friends;
Karl Michael "Dragula" Meckenberg
Greg "BamBam" Walker
Jeff Vega
Totnac
Unread
  (#14)
GP Champ

June 10, 2007, 09:21 PM

there should be a law about buying bikes. like before he can get an r6. he should have riden a 250 or 500 for one year at least. there are too many people buying stuff that is too fast for theri own good.
don't get me wrong i love the bikes but honestly the bikes out there should be for track and not for street use. i constanlty see guys pushing 150mph on 95 and i know one day they are going to make a mistake and get hurt and that sucks cause most poeple i ride with are cool people. its like telling people to ride safe goes in one ear and out the other.
seriously no one cares if you do a wheelie or you are doing 160. if you really wnat to be fast go to the track.
RIP

Buell (American Motorcycles)
"Had enough rice? Try some apple pie."
Unread
  (#15)
GP Champ

June 10, 2007, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buell2001b
there should be a law about buying bikes. like before he can get an r6. he should have riden a 250 or 500 for one year at least. there are too many people buying stuff that is too fast for theri own good.
don't get me wrong i love the bikes but honestly the bikes out there should be for track and not for street use. i constanlty see guys pushing 150mph on 95 and i know one day they are going to make a mistake and get hurt and that sucks cause most poeple i ride with are cool people. its like telling people to ride safe goes in one ear and out the other.
seriously no one cares if you do a wheelie or you are doing 160. if you really wnat to be fast go to the track.
RIP
BS. The only law should be driver education (MSF) for riders that have less than a year. Bad to say it, but it sounds like he froze up and fixed on the truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
Stinky:
Im so excited im about to pre-blast in my pants.....then....it hits me...
I smell her arm pits and i damn near threw up!!!!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to hfam95 Send a message via AIM to hfam95