DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:



Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 662
0 members and 662 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Rides and Events

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
*Final* MD Adopt-a-Highway 10/25
Unread
  (#1)
Tiny Pimpled Genitalia
 
Bikrsk8r's Avatar
 
Posts: 454
Join Date: February 6, 2009
Location: Colombia
*Final* MD Adopt-a-Highway 10/25 - October 7, 2009, 08:52 AM

In these recent times, many of us have been reflecting on things, and I am no exception, and I certainly have no intention of demeaning Jeff's memory with what might be perceived as an opportunistic gesture by some.

Fact is, this event arose from similar circumstances involving the loss of another member of our community back in 2007- at a time when I was tired of feeling helpless to do anything meaningful to memorialize the passing of a growing number of friends and acquaintances.

'friends of mike shinn' was created as a way for all who knew him to participate in the stewardship of the section of roadway in Columbia where mike was fatally injured in the fall of 2007; but I think perhaps the gesture might translate to others as well.

so far, there has been participation by a relatively small number of close-ish (and not so close) associates of his. this being the final event of the commitment, and falling so close to the loss of another, i thought i'd once more invite all comers who might have some interest in doing a little good, paying respect to the fallen, or celebrating life.

the tentative schedule for cleaning operations is as follows: October 25; (rain date the following week). beginning at 9:00 am, clean for 3 hours, have lunch, then go riding for a few hours; or perhaps another type of gathering may be in order (since this event marks the end of a commitment that has been a mixed bag of satisfaction and disappointment.)

all are welcome and appreciated. bags and vests are provided.

post up with participation- vests are limited.

additional information (including a link to a godawful mandatory instructional video), post-whoring, and drama can be found here: heya, remember crashdummy? (trash-and-ride 2009)

in light of recent events, please keep this thread drama-free. i invite your pm's if you have something to say.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#2)
TPG og
 
b00st's Avatar
 
Posts: 8,576
Join Date: October 9, 2008
Location: Hanover, PA
October 7, 2009, 08:55 AM

I'll be der son.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to b00st  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#3)
TPG Bannings: III
 
Posts: 2,237
Join Date: May 28, 2008
Location: Frederick, MD.
October 7, 2009, 09:29 AM

if i dont end up going to vegas ill be there.


There is only a 25% chance im going to vegas.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#4)
fruta fresca
 
sara's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,510
Join Date: May 28, 2008
Location: Frederick
October 7, 2009, 09:36 AM

Ok, I will help pick up de trash.


"no me olvides que yo no te olvidare"
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#5)
MA! THE MEATLOAF!!!!!!!!!
 
holla95's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,032
Join Date: September 10, 2008
Location: Hagerstown, MD
October 7, 2009, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEaton View Post
if i dont end up going to vegas to get married ill be there.


There is only a 25% chance im going to vegas, but a 75% chance of the marriage.
Fixed. You're welcome.


R.I.P. JEFF VEGA



Slow: Well, that was a bad idea because jamming the turd back in caused the gas behind it to back up and just about the time I went in for what probably would have been the thrust that got the turd out of my way, the gas exploded. It shot my dick and the turd out like a rocket. Now, if getting your dick explosively expelled from your chick's ass and then getting hit in the gut with a flying turd doesn't make your dick soft, you're a better man than I am.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#6)
TPG og
 
b00st's Avatar
 
Posts: 8,576
Join Date: October 9, 2008
Location: Hanover, PA
October 7, 2009, 10:45 AM

  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to b00st  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#7)
Tiny Pimpled Genitalia
 
Bikrsk8r's Avatar
 
Posts: 454
Join Date: February 6, 2009
Location: Colombia
October 21, 2009, 10:04 AM

F IT. I'M DONE.

CANCELLED.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest 2002-2010 by DCSportbikes.net. DCSportbikes.net is owned by End of Time Studios, LLC.