DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 537
1 members and 536 guests
2blueyam
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Rides and Events

LinkBack Thread Tools
Anybody in Falls Church area riding AFTER worK?
Unread
  (#1)
Licensed Rider

Anybody in Falls Church area riding AFTER worK? - July 9, 2009, 09:19 AM

Ok guys, I have been itching to ride this whole week. The only reason why I have not even rode to work this whole week because it gets boring riding alone! Who in the Falls Church area wants to meet up AFTER 6pm today and do some riding? (I Am not native to this area so someone would have to lead). Anyone?

B ecause
I 'm
T he
C oolest
H ere
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
TPG - screw face

July 9, 2009, 09:22 AM

meet here

Ride from FFX Corner to the SPoT
Unread
  (#3)
T.R.I.T.D.H

July 9, 2009, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Man View Post
Ok guys, I have been itching to ride this whole week. The only reason why I have not even rode to work this whole week because it gets boring riding alone! Who in the Falls Church area wants to meet up AFTER 6pm today and do some riding? (I Am not native to this area so someone would have to lead). Anyone?
come on...what's the real reason?

If that is truly the reason then I feel for you man.

Yeah I like riding with others...but I ENJOY riding...point blank. And honestly riding with others can sometimes be a chore. too man chiefs not nearly enough indians.

What do you value more? Life or Image?

"I don't ride, I usually just sit around wearing a tshirt and my icon back protector and talk shit about anyone who does not have a liter bike. That's how you can pick me out of a crowd. I also wear a red tophat."
Unread
  (#4)
Licensed Rider

July 9, 2009, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkofDC View Post
come on...what's the real reason?

If that is truly the reason then I feel for you man.

Yeah I like riding with others...but I ENJOY riding...point blank. And honestly riding with others can sometimes be a chore. too man chiefs not nearly enough indians.
Well, that's true.. I guess ever since I got pulled over for speeding last week (luckily the cop has a bike and let me off because he felt that "65 on a bike isn't really speeding anyway"), I have been reluctant to get into any trouble, ALONE. LOL..

But the real reason: I got my bike last year and ever since, I have not done ANY group rides at all.. maybe twice I have ridden with friends but that's it... just been itching to get the feel for that.

EDIT: And damn Oneway.. I didn't even see that thread.... looks like I might have to consider this

B ecause
I 'm
T he
C oolest
H ere

Last edited by Ron_Man; July 9, 2009 at 09:31 AM..
Unread
  (#5)
T.R.I.T.D.H

July 9, 2009, 09:35 AM

maintain self control on that right wrist....(hard a hell to do in most cases) but I've found by riding with SLOW people...i mean really SLOW people that I've been able to maintain my ride.

If I itch and blast off and no one is with me...it gets less and less fun knowing that everybody else is WAY back there. So I just stay formed up and roll on.

Lately I've been feeling like what's the point of blasting on publics. I really really wanna take it to the track. I remember one day we blasted to the blvd. And some guys droped and rolled and others just stayed back...well the guys that stayed back pulled up like 3 seconds later? WTF....

"I don't ride, I usually just sit around wearing a tshirt and my icon back protector and talk shit about anyone who does not have a liter bike. That's how you can pick me out of a crowd. I also wear a red tophat."
Unread
  (#6)
My R1 Eats My Adobo!

July 9, 2009, 09:51 AM

I live in Springfield. If you want, you can roll with me to the spot. I will be leaving Springfield around 7:15-7:30.
Unread
  (#7)
Slappa Da Baseeee , Mon'

July 9, 2009, 09:53 AM

i live in annandale, and allways am over in falls church, ill be headin to the spot tonight also, just lemme know

-Phill-

2002 RC51-Ask and i will tell
1977 Harley-Davidson FLH (gettin a face lift)
2006 cbr1000rr-(sold)
2000 929- (sold)
2002 R1- (sold)

chumchum: my front is stiff and my rear is lose

#452-LE: I feel like jelly....... cauz jam dont shake like this!!

----------Alexandria, Va----------
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to blushin  
Unread
  (#8)
T.R.I.T.D.H

July 9, 2009, 09:54 AM

you all are some spotaholics....

Unread
  (#9)
someone adopt a newb

July 9, 2009, 09:56 AM

Whats up kids?? I will be coming out of DC around 7ish. Think I might make a run to the spot as well since I have never been. Who is meeting where??

Originally Posted by vonstallin
That shit is like wearing a condom your whole life while living in DC, but going to brazil and going bare back with all the chicks because they look better.

derilict:
So next time you feel the need to prove to the world that you should have been euthanized as a child, do it in someone else's thread.

"No such thing as to pretty to ride. The prettier they are the harder you should ride them. This is also true when it comes to woman." Nubbs

Thank you,

Management

2006 SV650: RIP
1982 Yamaha XJ650: Went old school, but moving on
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to flynmnky  
Unread
  (#10)
Licensed Rider

July 9, 2009, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynmnky View Post
Whats up kids?? I will be coming out of DC around 7ish. Think I might make a run to the spot as well since I have never been. Who is meeting where??
Is there a way to merge this thread over to the FFX to Spot thread? My bad guys, I didn't even see that thread. Anyway, I will be replying to that thread from here on out, I think blushin can come up with a place to meet

B ecause
I 'm
T he
C oolest
H ere
Unread
  (#11)
TPG - screw face

July 9, 2009, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Man View Post
Is there a way to merge this thread over to the FFX to Spot thread? My bad guys, I didn't even see that thread. Anyway, I will be replying to that thread from here on out, I think blushin can come up with a place to meet
Unread
  (#12)
syn
Licensed Rider

July 9, 2009, 10:55 AM

i could be wrong but going to the spot from falls church area at 6pm would prolly suck bollz...66 is mega gay around that time.
Unread
  (#13)
ZX6R

July 9, 2009, 11:12 AM

Anytime. I live near falls church colemans

You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime.

2014 ZX14R
2006 ZX636

www.MohawkRyderz.com
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ShroomDuck Send a message via MSN to ShroomDuck  
Unread
  (#14)
TPG - screw face

July 9, 2009, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syn View Post
i could be wrong but going to the spot from falls church area at 6pm would prolly suck bollz...66 is mega gay around that time.
agreed

i would see if anyone wanted to meet me in tysons and hit the back roads way...but i got shiz to do at home