DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 554
2 members and 552 guests
2blueyam, Nobrains
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Rides and Events

LinkBack Thread Tools
August 15th in Martinsburg WV. Ride with Eric f**ing Estrada!
Unread
  (#1)
Spectroscopist/adventurer

August 15th in Martinsburg WV. Ride with Eric f**ing Estrada! - July 22, 2009, 07:42 AM

Beer? Aging B list celebs? BBQ? All for some good cause? I'm in. Post up to figure out where and when to meet up. I've never been to Martinsburg bike night, but what else ya doin?

BIKE NIGHT, SATURDAY, AUGUST 15, 2009 IN DOWNTOWN MARTINSBURG
Date: August 15, 2009
Main Street Martinsburg & West Virginia Blue Knights Chapter V Bike Night
Day of the Week: Saturday
Rain Date: None
Location of Event: Queen Street, Downtown Martinsburg, WV. From I-81 take King Street Downtown exit. Travel East on King Street 1+miles. Festivities in Downtown Martinsburg.
Registration Time: 2-5pm
Fee to Register: $10.00
Registration Place:Begin at Rt.11 North-Berkeley Plaza parking lot at 2pm with arrival downtown at 6pm. No parking downtown until 6pm.
Presented By: Main Street Martinsburg & West Virginia BlueKnights Chapter V.
Music By: J FACTOR BAND-”ROCK”
  • BEER GARDEN
  • FOOD & MERCHANDISE VENDORS/DOWNTOWN RESTAURANTS
  • ADULT EVENT
Event Rules/Regulations:
No Burnouts
No Playing Stereos
No Pets
No Bicycles
No Skateboards
No Scooters

Estrada to lead ‘Bike Night’ ride

By MATTHEW UMSTEAD
July 21, 2009
matthewu@herald-mail.com
MARTINSBURG, W.Va. — Actor Erik Estrada, best known for his role as Francis “Ponch” Poncherello, a California Highway Patrol officer on the hit TV series CHiPs, will be “leading the ride” for Bike Night 2009 in Martinsburg next month.
“I watched him catch many a bad guy when I was a kid,” said Berkeley County Sheriff’s Department Lt. Ron Gardner, one of the organizers of the Aug. 15 charity motorcycle event.
Registration for the event will be from 2 to 5 p.m. in the Berkeley Plaza shopping center parking lot off U.S. 11. The fee is $10.
Estrada, 60, agreed to make an appearance while he was in Winchester, Va., to serve as grand marshal of the Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival this spring, Gardner said.
Now in it’s seventh year, Bike Night 2009 is sponsored by Main Street Martinsburg and the West Virginia Chapter V of Blue Knights International, a nonprofit motorcycle club of retired and active law enforcement officers.
A member of the Blue Knights chapter who was part of Estrada’s security detail in Winchester, Va., asked the actor if he would make an appearance, Gardner said.
Proceeds generated by the actor’s autograph sessions before the ride starts at Berkeley Plaza and then during festivities in downtown Martinsburg at the end of the ride, will be donated to Hospice of the Eastern Panhandle in the actor’s name, Gardner said.
The Blue Knights Chapter donated $9,000 to Hospice last year and $39,000 in the last five years, officials have said. The event also benefits Main Street Martinsburg’s efforts to revitalize downtown Martinsburg.
Hospice of the Eastern Panhandle is a private, nonprofit community program that provides in-home hospice services, bereavement support, and education and training to people in Berkeley, Hampshire, Jefferson and Morgan counties.
CHiPs followed the lives of two motorcycle police officers of the California Highway Patrol. The series ran for 139 episodes over six seasons from 1977 to 1983.

Spaceballs is one dumb ass movie. I'm surprised I had to tell you that.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
TPG - screw face

July 22, 2009, 10:58 AM

Unread
  (#3)
The last urrbendah

July 22, 2009, 10:59 AM

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
Unread
  (#4)
SIN MC President

July 22, 2009, 11:08 AM

my choice would have been Turbo from Breakin' 2: Electric Bugaloo...

#22 TOTNAC
STRENGTH IN NUMBERS MC

Unread
  (#5)
TPG - screw face

July 22, 2009, 12:04 PM

mr rogers got skillz too