DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 539
2 members and 537 guests
2blueyam, nootherids
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Rides and Events

LinkBack Thread Tools
Fairfax Town Center meet, Spreading the word
Unread
  (#1)
Good will always prevail!

Fairfax Town Center meet, Spreading the word - November 14, 2007, 04:56 PM

One of my little brothers friends started the meet up again and I just thought I would help support him. If you have some smart comment to make about how "ricey" or "gay" these meets are please keep it to yourself. Just trying to spread the word for the next generation. It has been cleared with the property manager and the police should be cool with it from past experience. It use to be fun so hopefully it will be again. Thanks for lookin.

SlowerLearner

It was started about 2 yrs ago at fairfax towne centre and they were a huge success, ended up filling up about 2 levels of the parking deck each time with hundreds and hundreds of cars.

I got in contact with the general manager of the movie theater who is cool with us meeting there!!!

So these are back in action, this will probably be the only one until after the holiday season so that we do not interfere with shoppers and the center will become much more crowded. hopefully after that they will be monthly like they used to be.

Rooftop for one of the many which it looked like this as well as the level below.

On Friday NOVEMBER 16 at Fairfax town Center @ 8pm there will be a meet. Please spead this around to all the boards you know. Just remember don't do anything that could get anyone in trouble, revving, peeling out, and so forth.Remember, get the word out, we want this to be HUGE! Just copy and paste all of this or link it to other forums

This meet will go from 8pm-11pm. Once 11 rolls around everyone will need to clear out then so that the locals aren't disturbed which could jeopardize this event from happening again.

Once you arrive there please go directly to the roof top.

WE HAVE PERMISSION TO BE THERE AND THE POLICE MAY OCCASIONALLY COME THROUGH TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OK SO LONG AS EVERYONE IS COOL WE WILL HAVE NO TROUBLE. WHEN GOING UP AND DOWN THE RAMPS DO NOT SPEED OR MAKE LOTS OF NOISE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT RUINED IT FOR THEM YEARS AGO AND PLEASE CLEAN UP TRASH AFTER YOURSELVES

DIRECTIONS
Take rt. 50 then from rt. 50 take the West Ox rd. SOUTH exit. after you take the exit the shopping center and garage will be on ur right.

Once again, copy and paste this to the other forums you belong to so we can jumpstart these local meets again!

Thanks,
Mike and Waldo

-04 R1-

-05 SV650S-
-04 ZX6RR-

"wow, its so BIG!" - ur Girlfriend
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
TEAM.SUKUZI

November 14, 2007, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowerlearner
One of my little brothers friends started the meet up again and I just thought I would help support him. If you have some smart comment to make about how "ricey" or "gay" these meets are please keep it to yourself. Just trying to spread the word for the next generation. It has been cleared with the property manager and the police should be cool with it from past experience. It use to be fun so hopefully it will be again. Thanks for lookin.

SlowerLearner

sex addict

POWERED BY SUZUKI GSXR1000
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to iceblizzxdc  
Unread
  (#3)
Retired

November 14, 2007, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceblizzxdc

Nice.

Why don't you just not attend?

2007 Ducati S4Rs
Recognized by .net as the #1 choice for poor gays worldwide.
Unread
  (#4)
GP Champ

November 14, 2007, 10:26 PM

i"ll be there!!!! i enjoy these car meets

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R.I.P. Vega
Unread
  (#5)
My Bike is Pretty

November 14, 2007, 11:11 PM

Should get this out to the group of cars/bikes that hangs out at Fairfax Corner on thursdays..... typically < 20 cars.... no idea who they are though, but they're so close together....(that is fairfax corner/townecenter)
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to brian143 Send a message via Yahoo to brian143 Send a message via MSN to brian143  
Unread
  (#6)
Mr. Glass

November 14, 2007, 11:35 PM

i use to go there, but i was always w/ the bike..

06 Black 10R
http://theazzman.com
http://twitter.com/azzman
"(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(@)(@)** **** (@)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
dressing up like a fruity gangster and going to Sterling, that is like wearing a tuxedo just to go to the bathroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Buying a sportbike to go the speed limit (which you do not do in your car) is like buying a condom to look at it.

Do you buy a condom to look at it? No you buy it to fuck.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to usman Send a message via Yahoo to usman Send a message via AIM to usman  
Unread
  (#7)
Ninja in Training....

November 15, 2007, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian143
Should get this out to the group of cars/bikes that hangs out at Fairfax Corner on thursdays..... typically < 20 cars.... no idea who they are though, but they're so close together....(that is fairfax corner/townecenter)
They know about it they just chose Fairfax corner because they are always hitting up coastal and the movies. They all own Nissans from what I can see from my balcony. I may just come by so I can see Mo's car......

- Craig

If you don't know go ask yo momma

'04 R1 aka "The Bastard"
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to roadrunner78 Send a message via AIM to roadrunner78  
Unread
  (#8)
TEAM.SUKUZI

November 15, 2007, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLCURT
Nice.

Why don't you just not attend?
y dont u show up at the thanksgiving football game?

sex addict