DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:



Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 570
0 members and 570 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Rides and Events

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Maryland Bike Night Thursday at Hooters Rockville
Unread
  (#1)
Both wheels on the ground
 
drewalex's Avatar
 
Posts: 40
Join Date: August 17, 2007
Location: FREDERICK,MD
Maryland Bike Night Thursday at Hooters Rockville - April 28, 2008, 07:56 PM

Brand new Hooters, Brand New Bike Night Spot Thurdays in Rockville.
Battley Cycles and Hooters invite all riders to come to the all new Hooters of Rockville 1584 Rockville Pike every Thursday night starting 5/1/08 at 7pm. First soft drink free to all DCSBN members and food specials for all riders. Reserved motorcycle parking and private parking lot in back. Here's your chance to meet and hang out with motorcycle owners of all brands in Maryland and check out the sweet scenery! Also check out MotoGP and AMA Superbike races on Sunday afternoons.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#2)
Derpentine Dealer
 
OrangeShirtDude's Avatar
 
Posts: 12,464
Join Date: April 6, 2007
Location: "Going Bonkers"
April 28, 2008, 08:02 PM

It's cool they're showing the races on Sundays and having a bike night. I just saw that they moved across to the other side of 355 today. This week's going to be difficult, but maybe next week for me.


How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#3)
Super Moderator
 
Scorpion9R's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,648
Join Date: November 30, 2003
Location: Washington Metropolitan Area
April 29, 2008, 09:04 AM

Im going to try to go!


“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
-George Orwell


CCS Amateur #588
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Scorpion9R Send a message via AIM to Scorpion9R Send a message via MSN to Scorpion9R  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#4)
I just peed a little
 
Monkey's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,639
Join Date: April 19, 2006
Location: Strasburg, VA
April 29, 2008, 09:16 AM

We live right around the corner from Hooters...I'm sure we'll be there a whole bunch!
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Monkey Send a message via AIM to Monkey Send a message via Skype™ to Monkey 
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#5)
Knarly Adventurer
 
wildjester's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,925
Join Date: March 22, 2006
Location: Omaha, NE
April 29, 2008, 09:22 AM

I'm right up on the Pike... I'll be down


Everytime you cook up...a little boy gets crushed by a bridge. -JTG40cal



2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC
2009 Scrambler SOLD
2007 ZX14 SOLD
2005 R1 SOLD
1999 ZRX SOLD
1996 FZR SOLD
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#6)
Triple Secks
 
Abrasive's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,422
Join Date: June 7, 2007
Location: Arnold, MD
April 29, 2008, 09:27 AM

I need to pick up a second bike so i can go to these without the wife giving me a guilt trip.


I believe i can see the future;
because everyday i repeat the
same routine.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#7)
Derpentine Dealer
 
OrangeShirtDude's Avatar
 
Posts: 12,464
Join Date: April 6, 2007
Location: "Going Bonkers"
April 29, 2008, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrasive
I need to pick up a second bike so i can go to these without the wife giving me a guilt trip.
Good luck with that. My experience is that if they guilt trip you about the social events, they sure as hell ain't gonna let you get a second bike. I hope your case is different.


How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#8)
Ninja in Training....
 
roadrunner78's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,399
Join Date: June 11, 2007
Location: Virginia
April 29, 2008, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrasive
I need to pick up a second bike so i can go to these without the wife giving me a guilt trip.
But ain't that your bike? How she gonna guilt trip you on something that is yours?


- Craig

If you don't know go ask yo momma

'04 R1 aka "The Bastard"
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to roadrunner78 Send a message via AIM to roadrunner78  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#9)
Both wheels on the ground
 
drewalex's Avatar
 
Posts: 40
Join Date: August 17, 2007
Location: FREDERICK,MD
April 29, 2008, 01:43 PM

That's the nice thing about my job, is hanging out with Hooters girls and you all and my wife can't say sh*t because it's work related. We'll have a Ducati 1098R and a Buell 1125R out there and working on getting a Can Am Spyder. Make sure you say hello to Sam or me.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#10)
I just peed a little
 
Monkey's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,639
Join Date: April 19, 2006
Location: Strasburg, VA
April 29, 2008, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner78
But ain't that your bike? How she gonna guilt trip you on something that is yours?
You're going to try to reason with a wife about when she can and cannot lay on a guilt trip??

WE DO WHAT WE WANT!!!!!!!!!
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Monkey Send a message via AIM to Monkey Send a message via Skype™ to Monkey 
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#11)
Ling Long
 
YaoMatt's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,183
Join Date: June 13, 2006
April 29, 2008, 02:14 PM

It might be cool to check out one day... if weren't in direct conflict with other plans I have... at the SPOT!!! every Thursday night. However, it sounds like an excellent thing for all the MD people who can't make it down to Herndon on Thursday nights. Good luck with the event!


U
C
Lots of
Asians
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to YaoMatt Send a message via AIM to YaoMatt Send a message via MSN to YaoMatt  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#12)
I got dis!
 
Drgnfiend's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,198
Join Date: March 6, 2006
Location: Herndon, VA
April 29, 2008, 02:23 PM

This could be a fun thing to just change things up from the norm (The Spot).


- Matt

Quoted from AIM. A conversation with Dwight about him and Ben.
"cpsdwight: i couldnt believe that i was keeping him up"

Harvey - "I can't date fat chicks man, there's just too much material there. Someone's gotta be thin in the relationship and it's obviously not me."
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Drgnfiend Send a message via AIM to Drgnfiend  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#13)
Ninja in Training....
 
roadrunner78's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,399
Join Date: June 11, 2007
Location: Virginia
April 29, 2008, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShavedMonkey
You're going to try to reason with a wife about when she can and cannot lay on a guilt trip??

WE DO WHAT WE WANT!!!!!!!!!
Oh hell yeah......Can't lay one on me if it isn't needed. You can't give something that ain't deserved....


- Craig

If you don't know go ask yo momma

'04 R1 aka "The Bastard"
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to roadrunner78 Send a message via AIM to roadrunner78  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#14)
Both wheels on the ground
 
drewalex's Avatar
 
Posts: 40
Join Date: August 17, 2007
Location: FREDERICK,MD
April 29, 2008, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoMatt
It might be cool to check out one day... if weren't in direct conflict with other plans I have... at the SPOT!!! every Thursday night. However, it sounds like an excellent thing for all the MD people who can't make it down to Herndon on Thursday nights. Good luck with the event!
I know it's the same night as the SPOT. The Hooters girls came up with the Thursday night deal and I'm not gonna disagree with anyone women that flirt with me. Just an alternative for DCSBN on the eastside of the Potomac.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#15)
Derpentine Dealer
 
OrangeShirtDude's Avatar
 
Posts: 12,464
Join Date: April 6, 2007
Location: "Going Bonkers"
April 29, 2008, 07:12 PM

Maryland people typically don't go to the spot anyway. It's a long ride for us. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the ride because I stay off the highways. If I can get an open stretch of Falls road after the park, it's worth it. But I'll admit that I get sick and tired of falling in behind some brain-dead cager going 15 mph on Georgetown Pike, and it happens without fail.

I'm going to try and support something closer as best I can. Drewalex, I assume you also posted this on dot com. More MD people there.


How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2002-2010 by DCSportbikes.net. DCSportbikes.net is owned by End of Time Studios, LLC.