DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 602
0 members and 602 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Rides and Events

LinkBack Thread Tools
OC SportBike weekend
Unread
  (#1)
Licensed Rider

OC SportBike weekend - April 10, 2011, 10:08 PM

same weekend as OC Car and Truck Show, so lots going on. lots of hunnies down there too! Adrenaline Crew will be performing this weekend at the carshow!

throw it up on all your local forums n spread the word.

Last edited by kurazy kracka; April 13, 2011 at 09:50 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
T.R.I.T.D.H

April 11, 2011, 01:51 PM

oh gosh...I think I became uninterested at the announcement that HUNDREDS OF 600 AND LITER BIKES IN ATTENDANCE...

...really?

What do you value more? Life or Image?

"I don't ride, I usually just sit around wearing a tshirt and my icon back protector and talk shit about anyone who does not have a liter bike. That's how you can pick me out of a crowd. I also wear a red tophat."
Unread
  (#3)
Licensed Rider

April 11, 2011, 02:05 PM

haha yea i think that part is pretty retarded as well, but that's what dude made.
Unread
  (#4)
MSF Student

April 12, 2011, 08:19 AM

I'll be headed up early Saturday morning (the 11th) since I work Friday night. If anyone's interested in cruising up let me know. I'll start a separate ride thread once the date gets closer.
Unread
  (#5)
Licensed Rider

April 12, 2011, 01:31 PM

yea there's a decent group of us planning to roll up there saturday as well from nova so once it gets closer we can figure it all out.
Unread
  (#6)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

April 12, 2011, 01:35 PM

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#7)
SaS
Sas pronounced Sauce.

April 12, 2011, 01:43 PM

Agreed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkofDC View Post
oh gosh...I think I became uninterested at the announcement that HUNDREDS OF 600 AND LITER BIKES IN ATTENDANCE...

...really?
Unread
  (#8)
Licensed Rider

April 12, 2011, 01:46 PM

lol I didn't make the thing, I would have made it read something different. I'll see if i can get dude to change it.
I've put it on a few local forums i frequent and the response has been good, quite a bit of interest. ya'll should throw it up on any forums you go on too.
Unread
  (#9)
T.R.I.T.D.H

April 12, 2011, 01:52 PM

^We understand...you didn't make the flyer.

So just out of curiousity...What org is spearheading this? or is it just a word of mouth... let's have a sportbike bike weekEND while they are having a Truck and Car show that is already organized? I'm guessing Adrenaline Crew? Are they the sole originators of this weekEND???

What do you value more? Life or Image?

"I don't ride, I usually just sit around wearing a tshirt and my icon back protector and talk shit about anyone who does not have a liter bike. That's how you can pick me out of a crowd. I also wear a red tophat."
Unread
  (#10)
Licensed Rider

April 12, 2011, 03:36 PM

i spoke with the coordinators of the car n truck show and they want to get bikes down there and will open a few classes in the show for bikes as well if they see enough interest.
other than myself and a few others just figured it'd be nice to have something that is more sportbike oriented in the mid-a region and the fact that there is already a car show that weekend may help bring in people/gain interest.
Unread
  (#11)
GP Champ

April 15, 2011, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkofDC

So just out of curiousity...What org is spearheading this? or is it just a word of mouth... let's have a sportbike bike weekEND while they are having a Truck and Car show that is already organized? I'm guessing Adrenaline Crew? Are they the sole originators of this weekEND???
There were two other threads discussing the Car Show Weekend and another discussing establishing a new yearly "bike week" for our area. What this OP did was blend the two. Read the threads and you'll see that the idea was strongly supported by .net members. No need to knock on the weekEND that he's setting up. It's more than most of us big talkers are doing. More than just lurking on online forums talking shit rather than making rides happen.

to the OP. I plan to be there anyways. I'm just hoping you can organize like a section of a parking lot or something where all bikers can come park easily and socialize.
Unread
  (#12)
Licensed Rider

April 20, 2011, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkofDC View Post

Were not organizing anything we are just doing the stunt show at the car show