DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:



Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 603
5 members and 598 guests
CrazyMotorcycleGuy, davidcycle, DocZ, Sal_the_man, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Rides and Events

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
ride 6/23?
Unread
  (#1)
"Be quick but dont hurry"
 
slvrdream's Avatar
 
Posts: 49
Join Date: June 20, 2006
Location: fairfax va
ride 6/23? - June 23, 2006, 09:07 AM

anyone, meeting up or riding tonight if the weathers ok?? lemmy know, im in fairfax


07' CBR1000RR

-Mike
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to slvrdream  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#2)
Signed up for Track Days!
 
BlondeCaptain's Avatar
 
Posts: 338
Join Date: June 16, 2006
Location: Utica, NY
June 23, 2006, 09:17 AM

That is a tough call... looks like the next week will be mostly rain. There are a couple of us that might be down though depending on the weather, or at least meeting up a bit later. I live in Chantilly.



__________________________________
Pamela

"If you ain't FIRST, you're LAST."
"Women who behave rarely made history."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to BlondeCaptain  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#3)
IrightI
 
brian's Avatar
 
Posts: 856
Join Date: April 8, 2003
Location: The Ville - A-Town at heart
June 23, 2006, 09:23 AM

hahah wow


06 R6 Raven
03 R6 Track
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#4)
I'm a Rookie, How do I Wheelie?
 
Brewzed1's Avatar
 
Posts: 13
Join Date: June 14, 2006
Location: alexandria
June 23, 2006, 09:45 AM

haha, Yea i might be down


Which one is the brake?
Introducing the all new, "Submarine edition RC-51"
propeller not included
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Brewzed1  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#5)
I'm a Rookie, How do I Wheelie?
 
Brewzed1's Avatar
 
Posts: 13
Join Date: June 14, 2006
Location: alexandria
June 23, 2006, 09:45 AM

just call me later, if your gonna go


Which one is the brake?
Introducing the all new, "Submarine edition RC-51"
propeller not included
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Brewzed1  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#6)
"Be quick but dont hurry"
 
slvrdream's Avatar
 
Posts: 49
Join Date: June 20, 2006
Location: fairfax va
June 23, 2006, 09:54 AM

i really dont know what the weathers gonna do at anytime anymore, but if anyone is interested leave a way for me to contact or someone let me know where they wanna meet around here and just take a spin for a few...not like a long mountain cruz or anything..just a couple local roads....kinda hard to find people to ride with around here...


07' CBR1000RR

-Mike
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to slvrdream  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#7)
Que se jodan!!
 
Whisper's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,983
Join Date: May 17, 2006
Location: Land of the Bureaucrats
June 23, 2006, 10:48 AM

I'd be interested in a short spin tonight....you guys come up with any details yet?


Whisper
"Speak quietly and carry a big stick."
2014 BMW S1000RR
2006 GSXR 1000 - Street (Sold)
2005 GSXR 1000 - Track (Sold - I hate you, Paul)
2010 YZ250F -Motocross in Mexico (I still hate Yamahas)

Men are qualified for civil liberties in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains upon their appetites: in proportion as their love of justice is above their rapacity...Society cannot exist, unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere; and the less of it there is within, the more there must be without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters. ~Edmund Burke, Political Theorist and Philosopher


Some of us are lions, but even lions can be crushed under the elephant of bad management.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Whisper  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#8)
"Be quick but dont hurry"
 
slvrdream's Avatar
 
Posts: 49
Join Date: June 20, 2006
Location: fairfax va
June 23, 2006, 11:34 AM

i was thinkin we could meet up at NOVA in annandale off 236 little river..since u can get to it easily from 495 or fairoaks, cuz of 66 obviously... im open for whichever, say 7-730..i know it looks bad out and its humid but, its worth a shot to get in some cruzin even with 3/4 bikes...


07' CBR1000RR

-Mike
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to slvrdream  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#9)
Signed up for Track Days!
 
BlondeCaptain's Avatar
 
Posts: 338
Join Date: June 16, 2006
Location: Utica, NY
June 23, 2006, 11:36 AM

They are calling for "strong" scattered thunderstorms tonight, 50%-60% chance ALL damn night. 60% chance this entire weekend as well. Normally I do not pay attention to the weather but once it gets about 40% usually I stay off the bike. I thought for sure my bike would have tipped over in that damn wind this morning.

So, if a ride does not work out, anyone up for grabbing a drink out in the area instead?



__________________________________
Pamela

"If you ain't FIRST, you're LAST."
"Women who behave rarely made history."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to BlondeCaptain  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#10)
"Be quick but dont hurry"
 
slvrdream's Avatar
 
Posts: 49
Join Date: June 20, 2006
Location: fairfax va
June 23, 2006, 12:05 PM

well on that note...i tried, catch yall on a sunny day whenever that is, thank u guys for the feedback though, most response ive gotten...thanks


07' CBR1000RR

-Mike
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to slvrdream  
Reply With Quote
ride
Unread
  (#11)
I have Ricense
 
SwedishMoose's Avatar
 
Posts: 54
Join Date: May 31, 2006
Location: Ashburn, VA
ride - June 23, 2006, 12:09 PM

I'm on the bike today whether it rains or not. Callin you now-
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to SwedishMoose  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#12)
In with the old
 
d12welve's Avatar
 
Posts: 259
Join Date: May 11, 2006
Location: Alexandria
June 23, 2006, 12:51 PM

i might be down to ride, and i'm deffinately down to catch a drink.

lets hope the weather holds off...hit my email
jgentili@gmail.com


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d12_sig_08.jpg



"i went to a goth bar last night...and wore turquois"
"i wish my grass was emo so it could cut itself..."

999 - Evil When I Do Handstands

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7165&q=PAPOOSE

  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to d12welve  
Reply With Quote
Ride
Unread
  (#13)
I'm a Rookie, How do I Wheelie?
 
WiLdNess's Avatar
 
Posts: 11
Join Date: May 7, 2006
Location: alexandria/Annadale
Ride - June 23, 2006, 01:56 PM

I live right off 236 and braddock. So let me know if people are meeting up tonight.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to WiLdNess  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#14)
Signed up for Track Days!
 
BlondeCaptain's Avatar
 
Posts: 338
Join Date: June 16, 2006
Location: Utica, NY
June 23, 2006, 02:31 PM

Sweet... going to PM you guys my cell. The weather is still sunny... Since today is Friday, were you guys looking to ride after rush hour?



__________________________________
Pamela

"If you ain't FIRST, you're LAST."
"Women who behave rarely made history."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to BlondeCaptain  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#15)
Que se jodan!!
 
Whisper's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,983
Join Date: May 17, 2006
Location: Land of the Bureaucrats
June 23, 2006, 02:34 PM

I will ride whenever....tired of ridin by myself


Whisper
"Speak quietly and carry a big stick."
2014 BMW S1000RR
2006 GSXR 1000 - Street (Sold)
2005 GSXR 1000 - Track (Sold - I hate you, Paul)
2010 YZ250F -Motocross in Mexico (I still hate Yamahas)

Men are qualified for civil liberties in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains upon their appetites: in proportion as their love of justice is above their rapacity...Society cannot exist, unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere; and the less of it there is within, the more there must be without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters. ~Edmund Burke, Political Theorist and Philosopher


Some of us are lions, but even lions can be crushed under the elephant of bad management.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Whisper  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest 2002-2010 by DCSportbikes.net. DCSportbikes.net is owned by End of Time Studios, LLC.