DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 561
0 members and 561 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Rides and Events

LinkBack Thread Tools
SPOT REPORT 8/23/07
Unread
  (#1)
Owner & Creator

SPOT REPORT 8/23/07 - August 24, 2007, 07:56 AM

My Spot report:
1) Why paint a 04-06 R1 Kawi green? You ain't THE DOCTOR, I am!
2) Blue R1 with the Blue Spiderman helmet....you just bought a 04-06 R1 couldn't you pay someone to actually airbrush helmet and not put one of those stretchy skins on it?
3) Why are there so many posers now? Who like revving their motors?
4) Thanks to the Wulf Pak and Chico for cleaning after others notice that.
5) I guess for the usual people who go to the spot, we need to help them keep it clean, so many new people are coming out there and just throwing shit on the ground. If that keeps on happening they will shut it down sooner or later.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Road Kill

August 24, 2007, 08:00 AM

I was the last to leave... i made sure all the trash was up and in a can.

it seems .net stick close to the starbucks and the minions are spread throughout the lot doing stupid stuff...

1999 Yamaha R6... from the track, back to the street
www.mmsports.org
SJS Customs

YaoMatt:Here's a free bit of advice: Put down the fucking ho-ho!!! And I don't mean your daughter.

Bexxx: yeah my ass was a wee bit sore after that
BabyBusa04: MY ASS IS SORE AS HELL
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JMURACN  
Unread
  (#3)
Typical Stripper

August 24, 2007, 08:15 AM

The exact reason a lot of people stopped going on a regular basis.

Over advertise something, and the idiots will ruin it. America 101.

Nate CCS/ASRA #29 - www.nudebikesracing.com - 2012 MARRC AM Racer of the Year

Ticket2Speed, RnR Cycles, Twin Works Factory, Scorpion Helmets, Pro Speed Racing Apparel, Vortex, DC-Moto.net/Amsoil, Dunlop, Sharkskinz, DCSportbikes.net
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
( * )|( * )

August 24, 2007, 08:22 AM

Maybe we should switch the day

Random spot day

Good post Carnage! BTW...the kawi green R1 and his buddy had enough chicken strips to feed a family of 40.

Brandon walked up to one of the bikes and said...are those chicken strips? Why doesn't he lean over? classic

Chris
2008 MARRC AM Racer of the Year
Unread
  (#5)
TEAM.SUKUZI

August 24, 2007, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviousR6
Maybe we should switch the day

Random spot day

Good post Carnage! BTW...the kawi green R1 and his buddy had enough chicken strips to feed a family of 40.

Brandon walked up to one of the bikes and said...are those chicken strips? Why doesn't he lean over? classic
man wish i was there to see that, I would've asked him if he wanted hot mustard or ranch~

sex addict

POWERED BY SUZUKI GSXR1000
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to iceblizzxdc  
Unread
  (#6)
Brainwash Your Face!

August 24, 2007, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviousR6

OMFG! Did the guy hear him?

NOW THAT IS CLASSIC!

GO B!

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Unread
  (#7)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

August 24, 2007, 08:36 AM

Hey not trying to bash people here but at one point in time everyone here was a ! We were all newbs who had no freaking idea how to ride nor what to do to our bikes? Everybody is allowed to express themselves with the mods or lack of mods done to their bikes. Yes to you those bikes may look bad but to the owner its their bike the way they want it just like what you do too your bike! Instead of going online and bashing them how about go up to them and ask "How come you painted you Yama green?"! As long as people are different then they will build thier bike for them and not for you! If you want to point and laugh then just remember at one time you were the one people were talking about! To each their own!

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
Unread
  (#8)
Officially a Ninja

August 24, 2007, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge131
Hey not trying to bash people here but at one point in time everyone here was a ! We were all newbs who had no freaking idea how to ride nor what to do to our bikes? Everybody is allowed to express themselves with the mods or lack of mods done to their bikes. Yes to you those bikes may look bad but to the owner its their bike the way they want it just like what you do too your bike! Instead of going online and bashing them how about go up to them and ask "How come you painted you Yama green?"! As long as people are different then they will build thier bike for them and not for you! If you want to point and laugh then just remember at one time you were the one people were talking about! To each their own!
+1
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to bluebusa07  
Unread
  (#9)
Owner & Creator

August 24, 2007, 08:39 AM

We could have some of the .net people volunteer at least 1 time a week to stay back w/the wulf pak and others to help clean up. I am down to helping stay late 1 time a month to clean up. It will be sad seeing something like the SPOT be taken away from us.
Unread
  (#10)
rdg
best avatar in the biz

August 24, 2007, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudist
The exact reason a lot of people stopped going on a regular basis.

Over advertise something, and the idiots will ruin it. America 101.
True. I've been to two this year. It was exactly what I expected it to be and I doubt I'll be back this year.
Unread
  (#11)
Officially Addicted to Posting

August 24, 2007, 08:40 AM

I laughed my ass off when Sharon and I rolled up. We were getting off the bikes, taking off gloves, unstrapping helmets unzipping jackets...the usual routine, and some guy walks by and says to Sharon, "Damn, is that YOUR bike?" Without even missing a beat she points to me and says, "No, it's his. He rode both of them here." <--- with an, "are you really that f*cking stupid?" tone in her voice.

Oh, and the steak burrito grande at Guapo's is good.

That's all I got for a report.

I'm not a leg humper... but I'm super attracted to how fucking stupid she is! - wildjester

Castle: rob, potbelly, stat. i brought the bike, wanna ride 2 up??
ClemsonJeeper: omg i'm in now!
Castle: fvck, did i just put that in the sb?
Unread
  (#12)
Brainwash Your Face!

August 24, 2007, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage R1
We could have some of the .net people volunteer at least 1 time a week to stay back w/the wulf pak and others to help clean up. I am down to helping stay late 1 time a month to clean up. It will be sad seeing something like the SPOT be taken away from us.

I think that is an excellent idea

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Unread
  (#13)
Owner & Creator

August 24, 2007, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Remind me to ask him the next time I see him. But some stuff, if your going to put "THE DOCTOR" on your bike imo least back it up.
Unread
  (#14)
Knarly Adventurer

August 24, 2007, 08:44 AM

+1 Dodge!
It's cool to be a super fast rider and be a "gangsta"
It's not cool to bash noobs or folks with chicken strips.
I'm sure if we bash enough people, they will become too intimidated to participate or ask important questions... hence never growing as a rider and never getting any better.
It's important that these people feel welcome and are not afraid to come out to events or go on group rides were they can learn from the better riders.

Remember... It's nice to be important... but more important to be nice!

Quote:

Everytime you cook up...a little boy gets crushed by a bridge. -JTG40cal

2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC
2009 Scrambler SOLD
2007 ZX14 SOLD
2005 R1 SOLD
1999 ZRX SOLD
1996 FZR SOLD
Unread
  (#15)
Officially Addicted to Posting

August 24, 2007, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG40cal
I laughed my ass off when Sharon and I rolled up. We were getting off the bikes, taking off gloves, unstrapping helmets unzipping jackets...the usual routine, and some guy walks by and says to Sharon, "Damn, is that YOUR bike?" Without even missing a beat she points to me and says, "No, it's his. He rode both of them here." <--- with an, "are you really that f*cking stupid?" tone in her voice.
Classic Sharon!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rddy