DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:



Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 545
1 members and 544 guests
tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Rides and Events

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Sunday May 17th, Kyalami, South Africa
Unread
  (#1)
Pics Or STFU!!!
 
RSIXY's Avatar
 
Posts: 65
Join Date: March 22, 2009
Location: Unknown??
Thumbs up Sunday May 17th, Kyalami, South Africa - May 10, 2009, 11:46 PM

World Super Bike Race!!!

Sunday May 17th...

Time: 2pm race 1 starts.

Location: Blue Water Grille, Centreville VA.

Directions: Rt. 66 to 28 North, take the Westfields Blvd exit West, Go through the first light, take the left at the Exxon Gas Station, the bar is on the left opposite the gas station.

Everybody is welcome, don't be scared they have water for those that think 2pm is too early to start drinking.

Also Trying to set up a ride either before or after.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#2)
Pics Or STFU!!!
 
RSIXY's Avatar
 
Posts: 65
Join Date: March 22, 2009
Location: Unknown??
May 11, 2009, 10:39 PM

Bump... I didnt know it was this hard to get people to drink and watch racing!!!
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#3)
Say Jur Oh
 
Seijirou's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,809
Join Date: April 27, 2003
Location: Herndon, VA
May 11, 2009, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSIXY View Post
Bump... I didnt know it was this hard to get people to drink and watch racing!!!
Okay you twisted my arm


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'm not saying this site has a bunch of gay dudes on it but a few of you definitely lack a bumpstop on the sexuality gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
Here is my anus! Deliver thy penis unto it!


Greg "BamBam" Walker
September 11th 2009
You are missed
Godspeed
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Seijirou  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#4)
I'm a Rookie, How do I Wheelie?
 
Posts: 11
Join Date: April 28, 2009
Location: Baltimore
May 12, 2009, 12:45 AM

Dang! Where are all the Bmore area meetings?
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#5)
I'm to good for your air
 
hedfan1's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,746
Join Date: April 8, 2008
Location: Arlington, VA
May 12, 2009, 10:20 AM

I'll be in TX, have fun! I would come if I was in town!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to hedfan1  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#6)
TPG - screw face
 
Oneway's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,720
Join Date: June 17, 2008
Location: Manassas
May 12, 2009, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedfan1 View Post
I'll be in TX, have fun! I would come if I was in town!
only steers and queers come from TX...and i ain't neva seent no bull ride a motasikle
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#7)
I'm to good for your air
 
hedfan1's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,746
Join Date: April 8, 2008
Location: Arlington, VA
May 12, 2009, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneway View Post
only steers and queers come from TX...and i ain't neva seent no bull ride a motasikle


I ain't from TX ya'll! I gotta go tell my momma I Love Her in Person...<3<3<3
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to hedfan1  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#8)
Groundhogs can play dead
 
tfinch's Avatar
 
Posts: 11,603
Join Date: November 25, 2002
May 12, 2009, 11:42 AM

Ooh! Bluewater?!


Tanya
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#9)
Licensed Rider
 
Posts: 108
Join Date: October 2, 2008
Location: Reston
May 12, 2009, 01:10 PM

I may show up to this. It'd be nice to catch a race with like-minded people who would actually understand why I have a ridiculous look of amazement while watching a race. A few ice cold ones would be nice too.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#10)
Say Jur Oh
 
Seijirou's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,809
Join Date: April 27, 2003
Location: Herndon, VA
May 12, 2009, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru View Post
I may show up to this. It'd be nice to catch a race with like-minded people who would actually understand why I have a ridiculous look of amazement while watching a race. A few ice cold ones would be nice too.

Dude, quit it with this "may show up" crap. You're in! See you there.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'm not saying this site has a bunch of gay dudes on it but a few of you definitely lack a bumpstop on the sexuality gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
Here is my anus! Deliver thy penis unto it!


Greg "BamBam" Walker
September 11th 2009
You are missed
Godspeed
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Seijirou  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#11)
TPG - screw face
 
Oneway's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,720
Join Date: June 17, 2008
Location: Manassas
May 12, 2009, 10:42 PM

jus tryna see if they are one in the same....but check out Aly V's myspace...she has a bikini pic section taken at the Blue Water Grille....same place???
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#12)
Pics Or STFU!!!
 
RSIXY's Avatar
 
Posts: 65
Join Date: March 22, 2009
Location: Unknown??
May 13, 2009, 12:10 PM

I hate my life... As the initial poster for this, my life blows, boss just told me I have to work sunday 8am to 4pm!!! So I'll see you guys after the race. Not that my being there has any bearing on anybody else, everybody have fun and Ill show up at 4pm. Im gonna have to watch the race from the dealership.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#13)
Say Jur Oh
 
Seijirou's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,809
Join Date: April 27, 2003
Location: Herndon, VA
May 13, 2009, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSIXY View Post
I hate my life... As the initial poster for this, my life blows, boss just told me I have to work sunday 8am to 4pm!!! So I'll see you guys after the race. Not that my being there has any bearing on anybody else, everybody have fun and Ill show up at 4pm. Im gonna have to watch the race from the dealership.
FYL


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'm not saying this site has a bunch of gay dudes on it but a few of you definitely lack a bumpstop on the sexuality gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
Here is my anus! Deliver thy penis unto it!


Greg "BamBam" Walker
September 11th 2009
You are missed
Godspeed
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Seijirou  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#14)
Pics Or STFU!!!
 
RSIXY's Avatar
 
Posts: 65
Join Date: March 22, 2009
Location: Unknown??
Talking May 13, 2009, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seijirou View Post
FYL
Thanks FYL too!!!
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#15)
Captain Slow
 
Desmodromic's Avatar
 
Posts: 175
Join Date: May 13, 2009
Location: G14 Classified, MD
May 14, 2009, 04:50 AM

Awesome, you guys watch the races!

Did any one see the last race?! In superbike race 1, Fabrizio gave Spiez the wave as he passed going into the braking zone, then Spiez showing Fabrizio how late braking is done and they made contract!

The supersport race was also a good one!

Well, I'm pulling for Nitro Nori to take the double!!!

Last edited by Desmodromic; May 14, 2009 at 05:00 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Desmodromic  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest 2002-2010 by DCSportbikes.net. DCSportbikes.net is owned by End of Time Studios, LLC.