DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:



Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 551
0 members and 551 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Rides and Events

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
UFC at Chantilly Hooters tonight
Unread
  (#1)
Say Jur Oh
 
Seijirou's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,809
Join Date: April 27, 2003
Location: Herndon, VA
UFC at Chantilly Hooters tonight - May 23, 2009, 06:20 PM

UFC at Chantilly Hooters tonight. Fight starts at 9. Get here early for good seats. Chumchum and myself are already here. There's a hot Hooters girl here with McNasty for a name tag. What more could you ask for?

Hooters Chantilly is on Willard road right next to the intersection of Willard road and 28.

See you there!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'm not saying this site has a bunch of gay dudes on it but a few of you definitely lack a bumpstop on the sexuality gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
Here is my anus! Deliver thy penis unto it!


Greg "BamBam" Walker
September 11th 2009
You are missed
Godspeed
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Seijirou  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#2)
TPG - screw face
 
Oneway's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,720
Join Date: June 17, 2008
Location: Manassas
May 23, 2009, 07:27 PM

i'll be leavin my place at 9...HOLD 2 SEATS....one for me...and one for Tara hahahah j/k....bringin the X
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#3)
Mohawk Ryderz Prez
 
J dubbz's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,241
Join Date: August 4, 2006
Location: Ashburn VA
May 24, 2009, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seijirou View Post
UFC at Chantilly Hooters tonight. Fight starts at 9. Get here early for good seats. Chumchum and myself are already here. There's a hot Hooters girl here with McNasty for a name tag. What more could you ask for?

Hooters Chantilly is on Willard road right next to the intersection of Willard road and 28.

See you there!
damn you should have came out the Orignal steakhouse in Asburn instead, great times, and the fight--- crazy knock out.


www.MohawkRyderz.com
http://www.Facebook.com/MohawkRyderz
http://www.twitter.com/MohawkRyderz

2012 zx10r
2004 Cbr1000rr black - Sold
2006 R1 anniversary edition - Sold
2006 Gsxr 600 red/blk - Sold
2006 Gsxr 600 flat Green/Silver - Sold
2007 Gsxr 600 flat blk/pink - wifey's Sold
2004 Yamaha R1 Black Sold
2003 Hayabusa orange Sold
2006 zx6r blk mobile jukebox (contest winner-hater's bike)Sold
2004 R6 blk/red Sold
2007 zx10r blue Sold
2005 zx6r red Sold
2003 R6 blk sold
2007 zx6r blk sold
2003 R6 red sold
2001 ducati 900ss sold
1996 zx6e sold

Xbox 360 - (Mohawk Ryderz)
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#4)
Say Jur Oh
 
Seijirou's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,809
Join Date: April 27, 2003
Location: Herndon, VA
May 24, 2009, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J dubbz View Post
damn you should have came out the Orignal steakhouse in Asburn instead, great times, and the fight--- crazy knock out.
Right on maybe we can meet up there next time. That knock out was sick, almost unbelievable.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'm not saying this site has a bunch of gay dudes on it but a few of you definitely lack a bumpstop on the sexuality gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
Here is my anus! Deliver thy penis unto it!


Greg "BamBam" Walker
September 11th 2009
You are missed
Godspeed
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Seijirou  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#5)
TPG - screw face
 
Oneway's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,720
Join Date: June 17, 2008
Location: Manassas
May 24, 2009, 12:02 PM

...and i said hi to Tara
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#6)
tang ama ka !!!!!!!
 
totnac's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,088
Join Date: March 17, 2004
May 24, 2009, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneway View Post
...and i said hi to Tara
i have yet to meet this "TARA"

you're alway with the X.....


Anthony
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to totnac  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#7)
TPG - screw face
 
Oneway's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,720
Join Date: June 17, 2008
Location: Manassas
May 24, 2009, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by totnac View Post
i have yet to meet this "TARA"

you're alway with the X.....
hahah i know man haha nah but she's cool though...I need a car - lookin on CL now
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest 2002-2010 by DCSportbikes.net. DCSportbikes.net is owned by End of Time Studios, LLC.