DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 564
3 members and 561 guests
2blueyam, lemond, RRonin
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Rides and Events

LinkBack Thread Tools
VA COPS
Unread
  (#1)
I'm a Rookie, How do I Wheelie?

Smile VA COPS - August 19, 2007, 05:55 PM

So today i was riding and leaving from woodbridge headed down south when i left the exit to 95 the one with the long straight away by the rest stop it was empty so i decided to walk a little wheelie. so i was up in the air and i look the left to see a dodge charger to my left on 95 so i put it down he hit the light speed past and blocked the on ramp so i stoped he say i know you know it is a carless and reckless right so i start my lie it only came up cause i thought i was in 3rd and just hit it to hard an he says okay you can fight it in court i say you you walked it like a 1/4 mile i got it on video. then he says where is my inspection i say well i have not been back to NC to get a new one yet mind you i have no mirrors or license plate lights so he asked for my DL and heads to his car i sit on my bike for 5-10 mins an he never starts writing on anything. so when he comes back he has nothing in his hand so i am comfused so he hand me my DL and say he has been call to somewhere an is letting me go. I bout shat my pants at that monent so he pulls away no light no nothing i am behind him like 5 miles till he pulls over a truck.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT IF YOU HAVE A VA DL YOUR OUT OF LUCK AND IF I DID HAVE ONE I BET I WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Only 1 way to ride

August 19, 2007, 06:02 PM

WHEW!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness.
For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
Unread
  (#3)
What's today? aah fuck it

August 19, 2007, 06:16 PM

that's un-heard of...you lucky bastid
Unread
  (#4)
I'm a Rookie, How do I Wheelie?

August 19, 2007, 06:22 PM

It is the NC DL i feell for all with THE VA DL
Unread
  (#5)
GP Champ

August 19, 2007, 06:33 PM

haha nice
Unread
  (#6)
Posting Nothing Relevant

August 19, 2007, 07:42 PM

uuhhh... ok, can someone translate that for me? did i mistakenly log onto .com?

The East Coast Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
This is America I can shit where I want. FREEDOM!!!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to eck226 Send a message via AIM to eck226  
Unread
  (#7)
Resident Rodent

August 19, 2007, 08:03 PM

So, let me get this straight ...

I get pulled over getting off the HOV at a random check, where they ticket me for "non-DOT approved license plate light". Now I do have a license plate light ... which is LED and prolly twice as bright as the stock one. And, I legitimately passed inspection with it that way 3 years in a row ... and I have the inspection slip with me and show it to the officer. And I'm in Uniform coming home from work. And it's daytime ... and the ticket fine is DOUBLED because it's a "safety corridor".

But they let you go???

Yeah, you are more than lucky.

- Rat

"Ride to the sound of the guns."

http://www.magicratproductions.com

Last edited by Magic-Rat; August 19, 2007 at 08:05 PM..
Unread
  (#8)
GP Champ

August 19, 2007, 08:04 PM

Buy me a lottery ticket please. You've got to be the luckiest SOB today in VA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
Stinky:
Im so excited im about to pre-blast in my pants.....then....it hits me...
I smell her arm pits and i damn near threw up!!!!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to hfam95 Send a message via AIM to hfam95  
Unread
  (#9)
What are we doing here???

August 19, 2007, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic-Rat
... and the ticket fine is DOUBLED because it's a "safety corridor".
Please tell me that you went to court and fought this.

**Thread jack over***

Beauty and The Beast

USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Unread
  (#10)
Resident Rodent

August 19, 2007, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCFiddyOne
Please tell me that you went to court and fought this.

**Thread jack over***
19 SEPTEMBER ... with bells in my freeking hair.

- Rat

"Ride to the sound of the guns."

http://www.magicratproductions.com
Unread
  (#11)
GP Champ

August 20, 2007, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic-Rat
19 SEPTEMBER ... with bells in my freeking hair.
Guess Ill see you there too. I take it this is from Tasser III

Quote:
Stinky:
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to hfam95 Send a message via AIM to hfam95  
Unread
  (#12)
What are we doing here???

August 20, 2007, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfam95
I take it this is from Tasser III
That dude stopped me last Monday on the way to work. Getting on the HOV at Dale City, I passed him and another trooper looking for HOV violators. As soon as I saw him, I knew the games were going to begin. I thought they were going to motion for me to pull over but they let me ride for about a mile before Tasso (or whatever the hell his name is) lit me up. The conversation goes like this:

Him: You know why I stopped you?
Me: Honestly officer, no I don't but if I had to guess, it becuase I am riding a sport bike.
Him: Let me see your license, registration, proof of insurance, and inspection. I don't see a light on your tag.
Me: Sir it is daytime. Unless you look closely, you are not going to see it.

I am digging all of this stuff out and all he wanted was to see the "M" on my license. He is looking at my tag (I don't have an FE, just integrated signals) and is asking me if I got the bike from the dealer like this, blah, blah, blah. He flips through his book and 5 minutes later tells me that he is going to let me go but says that I might get stopped again if another trooper can't see my tag light. How in the hell are they going to see it in the daytime???? What a waste of time. I am glad I left the house early since he wasted 10 minutes of my life.

***I don't mind jacking this thread since it was about some squid wheeling on the freeway and getting away with it****

Beauty and The Beast

USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Unread
  (#13)
GP Champ

August 20, 2007, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCFiddyOne
That dude stopped me last Monday on the way to work. Getting on the HOV at Dale City, I passed him and another trooper looking for HOV violators. As soon as I saw him, I knew the games were going to begin. I thought they were going to motion for me to pull over but they let me ride for about a mile before Tasso (or whatever the hell his name is) lit me up. The conversation goes like this:

Him: You know why I stopped you?
Me: Honestly officer, no I don't but if I had to guess, it becuase I am riding a sport bike.
Him: Let me see your license, registration, proof of insurance, and inspection. I don't see a light on your tag.
Me: Sir it is daytime. Unless you look closely, you are not going to see it.

I am digging all of this stuff out and all he wanted was to see the "M" on my license. He is looking at my tag (I don't have an FE, just integrated signals) and is asking me if I got the bike from the dealer like this, blah, blah, blah. He flips through his book and 5 minutes later tells me that he is going to let me go but says that I might get stopped again if another trooper can't see my tag light. How in the hell are they going to see it in the daytime???? What a waste of time. I am glad I left the house early since he wasted 10 minutes of my life.

***I don't mind jacking this thread since it was about some squid wheeling on the freeway and getting away with it****
yep sounds like our favorite sportbike loving leo.

Quote:
Stinky:
Unread
  (#14)
Brainwash Your Face!

August 20, 2007, 04:12 PM

This might be far fetched but it sounds like some major profiling by this LEO...seems like a fair amount of people on here have been subjected to his hatred of sportbikes. Is there ANYTHING that can be done to about this guy? I'm asking the LEO's on here or lawyers....I mean if he spent as much time catching real and serious law breakers Dale City wouldnt be such a shit hole in some spots.

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Unread
  (#15)
What's today? aah fuck it

August 20, 2007, 04:14 PM

If I still had my bike, i'd take him for a nice run.