DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 521
4 members and 517 guests
2blueyam, boomboom929, GRN96WS6, Scot
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Socials Corner

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
Site Admin

January 10, 2004, 04:06 AM

Hey everyone,
Thank You so much for coming out tonite to VIP. I had such a great time, I think at one point I almost let it loose!
good thing I didnt! It was great to see familiar and new faces! Hope everyone enjoyed, got their drink on, and got to party their booty off

So who had that camera???? We all need to see the pics of our drunkselves!
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Officially Addicted to Posting

January 10, 2004, 09:28 AM

Hell Yeah!!! Great time and great to see everyone again!! Do we know how to party, or what?! My ears are still ringing!

Thanks Flip on the hook at the club! Thanks Katie for setting up the drunk bus! And a BIG thanks to JR for DD'ing!! You rock!!!

Oh yeah, and thanks James for scaring the crap out of everyone with you're little stunt! Too friggin funny!!

Kim, you're a trooper! Glad you came and hope your feeling better!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rddy  
Unread
  (#3)
GP Champ

January 10, 2004, 10:04 AM

Quote:
BTW....Brooks, hope you're feeling ok man. Next time I would recommend NOT shoving some asian mafia dudes.

hmmm, dont remember that

Happy Birthday Everyone. Great times as always

Katie 135
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Brooks  
Unread
  (#4)
Signed up for Track Days!

January 10, 2004, 12:06 PM

DAMN! MY ears won't stop ringing!!
A huge thanks to Katie for getting the drunk bus, and a huge thanks to JR for driving us fools around!
I had a great time! And James, that was a good one.

Jeff
2002 GSX-R1000 : For Sale $7000 - SOLD
Unread
  (#5)
Ex-racer TURNED Post Whore

January 10, 2004, 02:32 PM

I had a BLAST!!!
Thanks Norm for hooking it up.

Good to see everyone there! Like Norm said, old and new faces
Happy Birthday everyone that I forgot to say Happy Birthday to...and Happy birthday to everyone else anyway (ALex) lol:

Kim, thanks so much for hanging out even though you felt like crap It was weird, you being sober and all

James, I felt so safe dancing with you

Jeff, thanks for picking up the tab at Denny's...man was I delirious....Jay, you are TOO funny when you are tired!! Also thanks for making up the difference on the drunk bus...you too Kepi

I'll have you know ,we only drove 66 miles and used only 10 bucks in gas...oh and I shouldn't have gotten their insurance ..

pictures? what pictures

Honda Cbr600RR NESBA #135
"Your anger makes me Happy"
Ambivalent? Welllll, yes and no.
You are about as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to KatiesGSXR600m Send a message via AIM to KatiesGSXR600m Send a message via MSN to KatiesGSXR600m  
Unread
  (#6)
Richard Cranium

January 10, 2004, 04:26 PM

All I gotta know is...who do I send these pics too

Was fun watching you drunk ass fools!!!

James, When you wanna set up the next joke on these people...Im thinking we do a raid on Kepi's house, hes smugglin something.....

Well dunno what happend, I think drdoom slipped me rufies cause Im out of it today....its 5:25 and Im just waking up and watching the game....well someone pm me and let me know who to send the pics I took too and see yall at the next round up!!

Jeff! thanx for the breakfast, glad you and katie enjoyed target pratice on Jays melon as he slept in his all american slam, was a riot....ahhh back to the game....

05 HEMI WK
09 M109R
Unread
  (#7)
Super Moderator

January 10, 2004, 11:31 PM

Everyone,
It was an awesome night and I know I have a really bad sense of humor! But it was all in fun. Cant wait for the pictures!

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
-George Orwell

CCS Amateur #588
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Scorpion9R Send a message via AIM to Scorpion9R Send a message via MSN to Scorpion9R  
Unread
  (#8)
Signed up for Track Days!

January 12, 2004, 01:01 AM

GREAT TIME!!!! we gots to do it again!

we got some party girls here at .NET!!!

thanks FLIP!! and happy birfday to all the celebrants!
Unread
  (#9)
Site Admin

January 12, 2004, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion9R
Everyone,
It was an awesome night and I know I have a really bad sense of humor! But it was all in fun. Cant wait for the pictures!
no more waiting...here ya go!

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/index.ph...ewtopic&t=6426
Unread
  (#10)
Brainwash Your Face!

January 12, 2004, 06:54 AM

OMFG!!!! What a blast!!!! A great time!!!!

Thanks, again, to

JR- for being our wonderful DD
Ed & JR- for the being cameramen
Katie- for setting up the Drunk Bus, and dancing in the time machine with me...where's da glow sticks?
James- for resurfacing my underage drinking fears, you and JR got us good!
Jay- for taking my beer during the possible arrest
Norman- for setting up the list and being my fav dance partner

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Unread
  (#11)
Site ADMIN

January 12, 2004, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsol95
, I think drdoom slipped me rufies cause Im out of it today.

First off, ill say yes i was there but had to leave by 12:30 for some odd reason...

I quoted the statement above just to mention a possible issue that night.
Just want to bring it to the attention of everyone, especially the ladies.

My g/f didnt get the chance to get that drunk cause she had to drive my dumbass home at 12:30. However in the morning, her and her friend were suffering from dizzy spells, queezy stomache, and shivvering fits.

I got worried enough that i almost took her to the hospital. I didnt think much of it until i found out her friend was having the same problem. They both were feeling like this around 9am.

They were handed a free drink from some guys at the club. Its possible the guys slipped in a date rape drug. The girls didnt get a chance to finish the drinks they were givin b/c they had to leave early b/c of me. So my guess is that they would have been in BIG trouble a lot sooner than 9 am had they not left early.

Right now its just a guess that something was put in their drink, but the fact that they both had the same symptoms and they wern't drunk the night before leads me to believe that is what happened. Im reading up online about date rape drugs to find out more for sure.

So anyway, want to bring it to everyones attention that this possibly happened.

Ladies, please be carefull with free drinks you get from men you dont know. If you do, make sure you see the drink being poured by the bartender, and then handed to you. Dont put your drink down and turn your back to it.

Other than that, i had a blast... Good to see you all there in the beginning..

I havn't been that drunk since lil kim took me to nations...

Katie, happy birthday to you too!!

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#12)
Richard Cranium

January 12, 2004, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud
Quote:

First off, ill say yes i was there but had to leave by 12:30 for some odd reason...

My g/f didnt get the chance to get that drunk cause she had to drive my dumbass home at 12:30. However in the morning, her and her friend were suffering from dizzy spells, queezy stomache, and shivvering fits.

I got worried enough that i almost took her to the hospital. I didnt think much of it until i found out her friend was having the same problem. They both were feeling like this around 9am.

They were handed a free drink from some guys at the club. Its possible the guys slipped in a date rape drug. The girls didnt get a chance to finish the drinks they were givin b/c they had to leave early b/c of me. So my guess is that they would have been in BIG trouble a lot sooner than 9 am had they not left early.

Right now its just a guess that something was put in their drink, but the fact that they both had the same symptoms and they wern't drunk the night before leads me to believe that is what happened. Im reading up online about date rape drugs to find out more for sure.

Ladies, please be carefull with free drinks you get from men you dont know. If you do, make sure you see the drink being poured by the bartender, and then handed to you. Dont put your drink down and turn your back to it.

Other than that, i had a blast... Good to see you all there in the beginning..

I havn't been that drunk since lil kim took me to nations...

Katie, happy birthday to you too!!

dude, thats exactly how I felt....only thing is...I got my drinks (which were only soda) straight from the bar and never left my hand till I finished em....hmmm......werid...

05 HEMI WK
09 M109R
Unread
  (#13)
Site ADMIN

January 12, 2004, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by "jsol95

dude, thats exactly how I felt....only thing is...I got my drinks (which were only soda) straight from the bar and never left my hand till I finished em....hmmm......werid...

Maybe something up with the water there and it was the ice.. Dunno, just a heads up..

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#14)
I miss you Jeff

January 15, 2004, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud
Quote:

Hopefully that wasn't the case Spud. Sometimes it can just be a bad alcohol or a bad mixer that causes this kind of reaction. Rufies are hard to come by and expensive and most men wouldn't go slipping them into random women's drinks. They would usually have a specific target. So hopefully it was just bad alcohol. All the same tho - safe not sorry, i guess.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to cajen  
Unread
  (#15)
GP Racer

January 15, 2004, 03:43 PM

im glad i still get blamed for everythgin i had a great night with everone. sorry spud the ruffies were meant for you
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to drdoom Send a message via AIM to drdoom