DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 547
2 members and 545 guests
2blueyam, nootherids
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Socials Corner

LinkBack Thread Tools
DCSBN, come join us FREE SATURDAY 08/19/06
Unread
  (#1)
Intentionally Deliberate

DCSBN, come join us FREE SATURDAY 08/19/06 - August 18, 2006, 08:41 AM

Guys I know there is no Buzz aka Cubik anymore to go to on Fridays, but I have something for you all to attend this Saturday if u like, AND if you email me @ vip@funkyhousemusic.com your name before 5p Saturday, I can have u put on the guestlist to get in free b4 midnight ($10 after). Info is below, would love to have some of you out there. Here's the info:

On Saturday, August 19th, 2006, FunkyHouseMusic.com and M3 Productions invite you to join us for a diverse night of premium, high grade organic house music. A night where soulful house grooves join forces with hard-edged electro beats, tribal drums, and soaring vocals to raise your enlightened spirits. A night where anything goes…and the unexpected is welcomed as warmly as the summer sun.

FunkyHouseMusic.com
In association with M3 Productions & Club Five
Presents:

The Soul Providers aka Ian Carey & Jason Papillon

Saturday - 8.19.2006
9:00 pm – 5:00 am
Club FIVE
Washington DC – USA
DJ Line Up:

Ian Carey & Jason Papillon aka The Soul Providers
(Defected / Fluential / Ministry of Sound / GFAB / Costa Blanca, Spain)

Having sold well over 1 million records across all formats, their names have appeared on billings from Asia, Australia, South Africa, South America, Europe and North America. Recently, Ian Carey has been a regular on the “Defected in the House” tour and his discography, label associations and partners read off like a VIP guest list for a Miami Winter Music Conference industry party. But…they didn’t reach this status by just slappin’ records on the decks. For those not in the know, Ian Carey & Jason Papillon form the Soul Providers aka two key players in the house scene internationally. Their first vocal production in 1998, "Rise", was a crossover hit around the world. Since then, the world’s most respected house music labels haven taken note, and their careers have sky rocketed from the streets of Baltimore, MD into international stardom. For this exclusive engagement, the Soul Providers will reunite at their former residency and last engagement together via Club FIVE for one more magical night.

With local support from FunkyHouseMusic.com members:

Dave Cortex (http://www.funkyhousemusic.com / Wash DC)

Suneel (http://www.funkyhousemusic.com / InstinctiveGrooves.com / Wash DC)

Club FIVE - 1214 B 18th Street NW - Washington DC, 20036
Club Info Line - 202.331.7123
21 & over | No Dress Codes | 9pm - 5am

$1 drinks from 9:00 pm - 10:30 pm

Guest List

vip@funkyhousemusic.com
(Email For Free Entry – Arrive By Midnight)
Directions:
www.fivedc.com/location.html

Additional Questions?

Email: info@funkyhousemusic.com

Sponsor Links:
www.funkyhousemusic.com
www.ian45carey.com
www.fivedc.com

Last edited by rushofdabeat; August 18, 2006 at 08:54 AM..
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rushofdabeat  
Unread
  (#2)
Riding is like Sex. WEEE!

August 18, 2006, 08:54 AM

I really like Club Five. I might go to this after the Redskins game. Anyone else going?

My Club Five buddy is at VIR to watch the race.

BOOOOO, Sharon, BOOOOOO!!!

"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."

"I'm Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon."

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Unread
  (#3)
Intentionally Deliberate

August 18, 2006, 08:59 AM

yah Sharon told me you guys float that joint (and nation b4 well, u know) oretty often. It should be fun, we host a party there about every two months or so. Hope to see alot of folks out there!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rushofdabeat  
Unread
  (#4)
Intentionally Deliberate

August 19, 2006, 03:14 PM

bump
Unread
  (#5)
Site Owner

August 20, 2006, 10:43 AM

damn, I was at a wedding.. so much going on last night.. VIR, George Acosta @ FUR, this....

Let us know when you guys are out there again.

(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.

Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Unread
  (#6)
Brainwash Your Face!

August 21, 2006, 06:57 AM

I hate the fucking summer sometimes.

If I was not at VIR I would have DEF been here....doing SoCo/Lime shots with Rossi then swtiching it up to Jager with Hooman. Nursing a fucking hangover the next day

Good times....tooo good

Def let us know in advance (more than a day ) the next time you host and we will support in full force

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#7)
Intentionally Deliberate

August 21, 2006, 07:19 AM

no doubt, I knew about VIR on the same day for a little bit, didnt want to be the guy to discourage riders from the track for a night out with teh liquor. We'll be hosting another one soon, I'll be sure to let you guys know. Boom you missed a fun ride Friday! But I did miss the entire VIR good times

P.S. We (Buzzlife) is planning some one-off schindigs for this year, I'll be you guys'z informant if u like.