DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 535
1 members and 534 guests
CrazyMotorcycleGuy
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Socials Corner

View Poll Results: Does Bexxx have a Sushi Problem??
Yes, anyone that puts raw fish in her mouth that frequently has a serious problem! 13 41.94%
No, fish is good for you - yay scooshi!!! 13 41.94%
BEXXX??? Who the hell is BEXXX??? 5 16.13%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Does BEXXX have a Sushi Problem?
Unread
  (#1)
Que se jodan!!

Does BEXXX have a Sushi Problem? - September 20, 2006, 08:26 AM

It has come to the attention of certain parties that Bexxx, aka Scooshi Girl, has demonstrated characteristics commonly associated with an addiction of sorts....for sushi. It has been suggested that she seek professional help for this "problem," but she refuses, stating, as addicts usually do, that she can stop anytime she wants.....what do you think????

Whisper
"Speak quietly and carry a big stick."
2014 BMW S1000RR
2006 GSXR 1000 - Street (Sold)
2005 GSXR 1000 - Track (Sold - I hate you, Paul)
2010 YZ250F -Motocross in Mexico (I still hate Yamahas)

Men are qualified for civil liberties in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains upon their appetites: in proportion as their love of justice is above their rapacity...Society cannot exist, unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere; and the less of it there is within, the more there must be without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters. ~Edmund Burke, Political Theorist and Philosopher

Some of us are lions, but even lions can be crushed under the elephant of bad management.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Whisper  
Unread
  (#2)
Put yo mouth on the curb!

September 20, 2006, 08:30 AM

Yeah bexxx has a sushi problem. She needs to move to step 1 which is admitting it.

Greg

2003 SV650
1990 FZR 400 - Sold

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

September 20, 2006, 08:33 AM

Maybe she just needs to get to the CORE of the problem and talk about it!

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
Unread
  (#4)
I got dis!

September 20, 2006, 08:38 AM

One of the many problems she has :hug:

- Matt

Quoted from AIM. A conversation with Dwight about him and Ben.
"cpsdwight: i couldnt believe that i was keeping him up"

Harvey - "I can't date fat chicks man, there's just too much material there. Someone's gotta be thin in the relationship and it's obviously not me."
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Drgnfiend Send a message via AIM to Drgnfiend  
Unread
  (#5)
Retired to most ...

September 20, 2006, 08:39 AM

Yup!

God Speed Jeff! You'll never be forgotten.

BOOSTZX3 : in all seriousness head injuries ain't no joke. I've had around 10 concussions and now I ride a Buell Don't let it happen to you!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JohnnySpeed1KRR  
Unread
  (#6)
Still here

September 20, 2006, 09:07 AM

Isn't the real issue here the fact that she eats lower quality sooshi? Sooshi is wonderful and good for you (who worries about Mercury levels? Not Bexxx). However low quality, mass produced, buffet style sushi isn't wonderful, and does nothing for her friends.

We call ourselves her friends and yet we never take her to where the good sushi is...are we not just simple enablers?

02 1100 VStar

I've got a bike and I ride it year round. Nuff said

.Net - Those that care, post.
Those that don't care, seem to post too.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to vstargidget Send a message via AIM to vstargidget  
Unread
  (#7)
God Made Me Wrong

September 20, 2006, 09:16 AM

I have an addictive personality, I know.

But I do not have a scooshi addiction!

I don't get cranky nor do I get the shakes when I go without it. Sure I may bring up my desire to eat some scooshi every other day or so, but is that indicitive of a problem? I hardly think so.

Acting on that desire would be. It would be a problem if I went from Tysons to Herndon everyday to have my yummy sticky floor scooshi, but I do not. I get to enjoy this lovely Japanese cuisine maybe once every other week as of late and that is fine by me.

Anyway, blame it all on kevers...she got me started going to this joint in the first place.

Now give me my scooshi dammit...don't make me get unpleasant!

"Always question those who are certain of what they are saying." - Elie Wiesel

When the time comes to leave, just walk away quietly and don't make any fuss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfinch
Why does SnoopDogg carry an umbrella?...Fo' drizzle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper
Stop putting shit in my papusa!
When people I don't even know don't like me, I figure I'm doing something right.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Bexxx Send a message via AIM to Bexxx  
Unread
  (#8)
Que se jodan!!

September 20, 2006, 09:20 AM

Denial is the first of the five stages, bex. Struggle through it....

Whisper
"Speak quietly and carry a big stick."
2014 BMW S1000RR
2006 GSXR 1000 - Street (Sold)
2005 GSXR 1000 - Track (Sold - I hate you, Paul)
2010 YZ250F -Motocross in Mexico (I still hate Yamahas)

Men are qualified for civil liberties in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains upon their appetites: in proportion as their love of justice is above their rapacity...Society cannot exist, unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere; and the less of it there is within, the more there must be without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters. ~Edmund Burke, Political Theorist and Philosopher

Some of us are lions, but even lions can be crushed under the elephant of bad management.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Whisper  
Unread
  (#9)
Ling Long

September 20, 2006, 09:26 AM

MY MERCURY POISONING
By Daphne Zuniga

Nutritionally, fish may seem like your friend. But the mercury in many fish can cause everything from miscarriage and heart problems in adults to mental retardation in babies. Actress Daphne Zuniga, who was lucky enough to get early treatment, spotlights the growing threat.

Tuna on Rye—Hold the Mercury, Please
I'm one of the most health-conscious people I know. I do yoga, meditate, hike, run. I don't eat meat, so fish has been my primary source of protein. Tuna on Caesar salad—you can't beat that for lunch. And yellowtail sushi—clean, nutritious, melt-in-your-mouth yummy. Every time I grilled fish or ordered it at a restaurant, I felt I was making a healthy choice.

Then late last year, after learning about the risk of mercury poisoning with a high-fish diet, I got tested. Just for the heck of it; I didn't expect problems. When the doctor told me my numbers were double the normal, "safe" level of mercury, I thought there was a mistake—didn't she know how healthy I was? I asked about the symptoms of mercury poisoning. Muscle aches, I was told, plus blurred vision, depression, inability to concentrate, memory loss, skin rashes. As I listened, I thought, check, check, check.

About 6 percent of women of childbearing age have levels of mercury above those deemed safe by the Environmental Protection Agency. That means their unborn children are at risk for mental retardation, learning disabilities and impaired hearing.

Mercury is a potent brain poison. How does so much of it get into our bodies? Industrial pollution—from coal-burning power plants and chemical factories—deposits toxins in our rivers, lakes and oceans, where they're ingested by fish. Twenty-one states have consumer advisories on all their freshwater lakes and rivers, according to the Environmental Protection Agency, meaning that their fish are too poisoned to eat regularly. The American Medical Association recommends that a mercury warning be posted wherever fish is sold, but I've never seen one anywhere.

Find out how you can protect yourself. You can even print out a guide to make better choices when buying or ordering fish.

U
C
Lots of
Asians
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to YaoMatt Send a message via AIM to YaoMatt Send a message via MSN to YaoMatt  
Unread
  (#10)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

September 20, 2006, 09:30 AM

BEXXX I will offer to help you get to the CORE of your problem but you need to be honest with everybody about your true feelings for eating raw fish!

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
Unread
  (#11)
God Made Me Wrong

September 20, 2006, 09:33 AM

Now if that article said "mental retardation in adults", that would be a red flag...but nope.

Quote:
Quote:
When people I don't even know don't like me, I figure I'm doing something right.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Bexxx Send a message via AIM to Bexxx  
Unread
  (#12)
whats in your drink?

Location: Mineral VA. If you know where it is you can pass go
September 20, 2006, 09:43 AM

She was born on the wrong continent

Tell 'em Large Marge sent ya!
X
Take care of new riders, we were them, and they will be us.
Unread
  (#13)
Ling Long

September 20, 2006, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexxx
Now if that article said "mental retardation in adults", that would be a red flag...but nope.
ACUTE HEALTH EFFECTS
High exposures to mercury can cause acute poisoning. Symptoms usually begin with cough, chest tightness, trouble breathing and upset stomach. This may go on to pneumonia, which can be fatal.
If the inorganic mercury compounds are swallowed, nausea, vomiting diarrhea and severe kidney damage can occur.
CHRONIC HEALTH EFFECTS
Exposure to any form of mercury on a repeated basis, or even from a single, very high exposure can lead to the disease of chronic mercury poisoning. There are three main symptoms:
  1. Gum problems. The gums become soft and spongy, the teeth get loose, sores may develop, and there may be increased saliva.
  2. Mood and mental changes. People with chronic mercury poisoning often have wide swings of mood, becoming irritable, frightened, depressed or excited very quickly for no apparent reason. Such people may become extremely upset at any criticism, lose all self-confidence, and become apathetic. Hallucinations, memory loss and inability to concentrate can occur.
  3. Nervous system. The earliest and most frequent symptom is a fine tremor (shaking) of the hand. A tremor may also occur in the tongue and eyelids. Eventually this can progress to trouble balancing and walking.
  4. Death.
OTHER HEALTH EFFECTS
There are a number of other symptoms that may be caused by exposure to mercury and mercury-containing compounds.
  • A skin allergy may develop. If this happens, repeated exposure causes rash and itching.
  • Exposure to mercury vapor can cause the lens of the eye to discolor.
  • Some of the inorganic mercury compounds can cause burns or severe irritation of the skin and eyes on contact.
EFFECTS ON THE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
Some organic mercury compounds (methylmercury) are known to cause birth defects in children born of exposed mothers. It is not known whether inorganic compounds or elemental mercury have this effect.

U
C
Lots of
Asians
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to YaoMatt Send a message via AIM to YaoMatt Send a message via MSN to YaoMatt  
Unread
  (#14)
God Made Me Wrong

September 20, 2006, 09:48 AM

So everything is reversible but the whole death thing right?

Quote:
Quote:
Unread
  (#15)
Ling Long

September 20, 2006, 09:49 AM

Um... no. Once the film protecting your brain is penetrated, the mental retardation is permanent... as is losing a kidney and damage done to your CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM.

That is all.

U
C
Lots of
Asians