DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 429
4 members and 425 guests
2blueyam, beatle, legendindisguise, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Socials Corner

LinkBack Thread Tools
Update regarding Googs/Abe Dabela-WED., AUG 5, 6:30 PM: CT NAACP to announce investig
Unread
  (#46)
I'm a Rookie, How do I Wheelie?

Update regarding Googs/Abe Dabela-WED., AUG 5, 6:30 PM: CT NAACP to announce investig - July 27, 2015, 08:52 AM

Hi! I rep the family of Gugsa Abraham "Abe" "Googs" Dabela. Wanted to let you know the update to this situation and invite you to come out on August 5. The CT NAACP's press release is below.

Please spread the word (as I am not familiar with how to do so on this forum).

Our hashtag is #Justice4Abe and you can also keep up with the latest by following us on Facebook and Twitter at Justice4Abe.

===

CONNECTICUT NAACP AND NORWALK BRANCH ANNOUNCE PRESS CONFERENCE ON AUGUST 5

NAACP announces its investigation into the suspicious death
of a young black attorney in Connecticut

HARTFORD, Conn. (July 23, 2015)—As public outcry builds across the country about police misconduct related to premature announcements by police departments that deaths of certain black men and women were caused by “self-inflicted” acts, the case of a young black attorney who died under suspicious circumstances in Connecticut is hitting the headlines. The CT NAACP and Norwalk Branch will join forces to hold a press conference on Wednesday, August 5 at the Redding Police Department in Redding, Connecticut, to announce the launch of its investigation into the death of a man who lost his life in the town in 2014.

The NAACP will officially investigate the death of Attorney Gugsa Abraham “Abe” Dabela, who died on April 5, 2014, at the age of 35. Abe died of a gunshot wound to the back of his head after a motor vehicle crash less than a mile from his home in Redding. Abe’s death was ruled a suicide by the Office of the Medical Examiner in October of 2014.

Since Abe’s death, family members have steadfastly pursued answers to their many questions about both his death and the police investigation.

The NAACP has agreed to assist the family in seeking these answers. The family’s attorney and the Dabela family will be on hand at the event, which will start at 6:30 pm at 96 Hill Road in Redding, to provide further specifics on the case and speak about the family’s painstaking quest for justice.

“The Dabela family has questions and it’s time for answers,” said CT NAACP President Scot X. Esdaile. “At the same time, a mountain of misinformation concerning this case continues to build in the media and we intend to bring clarity to the issues at hand.”

“We urge NAACP members and other concerned members of the public to join us in Redding to learn why people are increasingly calling for justice on behalf of Abe (#Justice4Abe),” said NAACP Norwalk President Darnell D. Crosland.

Members of the public who have information on the case or the investigation are urged to contact info@justice4abe.com or to call the CT NAACP at 860-523-9962. To follow the case on social media, visit Justice4Abe on Facebook or Twitter.

For more information on the CT NAACP, visit CT-NAACP

Contact #: CT NAACP
860-523-9962
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#47)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

July 27, 2015, 12:00 PM

I did not know it was a gun shot to the back of his head....
How do you shoot yourself in the back of your head...and why would you make it that difficult.

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#48)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

June 6, 2016, 09:40 PM

FB page towards finding out what really happend.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Abe/?fref=nf

On Crime watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIvV9...ature=youtu.be

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#49)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

June 6, 2016, 09:40 PM

https://youtu.be/JIvV9_k3e08

Unread
  (#50)
GP Champ

June 7, 2016, 12:48 AM

I never met him, but knowing he was one of "us" makes it surreal to see it on TV with the corny narrator voice and all... Sad story all around

2011 Ducati Diavel Chromo (Current)
2007 BMW R1200GS Adventure (Current)
2006 BMW R1200ST
2003 BMW K1200GT (Current)
2004 Ducati 998s Final Edition (Current)
1997 Aprilia RS250
1998 BMW K1200RS
2000 Ducati 998
1998 Pegaso 650
1999 Ducati 996S
2004 BMW R1150R
2005 Aprilia RSVR Factory
2001 Triumph Tiger 955i
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2006 Buell Ulysses
1991 Suzuki GSX-1100R
1991 Honda Africa Twin 750
2008 Mobster Lefty Trophy pitbike
2004 Aprilia RSVR Factory
1990 Aprilia Pegaso 125
1991 Ducati 888
1995 Honda CR250
1996 Aprilia RS125
1995 Aprilia Sr 50
1984 Kram-it 50
Unread
  (#51)
Your Ad Here

June 7, 2016, 08:56 AM

Looking forward to that news piece when it's released. Someone post the video if they find it.

No way Googs committed suicide, and the investigators are either incompetent or in or it if they declared this a suicide.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#52)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

June 7, 2016, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
Looking forward to that news piece when it's released. Someone post the video if they find it.

No way Googs committed suicide, and the investigators are either incompetent or in or it if they declared this a suicide.
Exactly....
I talk to him 2 to 3 days before this happen.
He had this banging hot blond he was nailing....said she was bat shit crazy tho...but we talked about the gun law where he was vs. NY he had moved out of and women...mostly cougars.

Nothing in current situation deemed a suicide mission. Even talked about cars and the road leading to his house and how it was good turns for bikes.

Unread
  (#53)
Railing!

June 7, 2016, 12:55 PM

my guess is he banged a politician/businessman/military/police higher ups woman. Who was he messin with right before he bounced out of DC?

Entertaining the notion that this was a suicide only gives that shit credibility. Dude was murdered, end of fucking discussion.
Unread
  (#54)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

June 7, 2016, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdance View Post
my guess is he banged a politician/businessman/military/police higher ups woman. Who was he messin with right before he bounced out of DC?

Entertaining the notion that this was a suicide only gives that shit credibility. Dude was murdered, end of fucking discussion.
Yeah.

Things he told me about back then I didn't take too serious or ask allot about....and could possibly be linked to his death.

1. Guns. He had issue with someone...cant remember if it was police, neighbor or what...but he was getting or just got his permit to carry conceal....
He all of a sudden...like few years b4 the incident got into guns. and it play a partial reason why he moved from NY.

2. The hot blond chick.
He kept talking about how fantastic she was....bomb p***y.....but ultra crazy.
meaning like stalking, think he is lieing but for some reason seems like she had a dude....i so wish I could remember more.
The conversations were, over the phone, FB messenger, and text messages...all over the place.

Unread
  (#55)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

June 7, 2016, 09:43 PM

Here is all three segments i think

Family lawsuit alleges conspiracy to cover up murder of lawyer | Crimewatchdaily.com

Unread
  (#56)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

June 7, 2016, 10:06 PM

Watching the video...it is kind of funny hearing the people in COnn saying he was an argumentative dude....and went to the bar to spur on conversations.

It reminded me of his time here on the board and Dot COm and all the arguments he spark including a bunch with me....

Also the part where he was talking about the chick being all on him at the bar and he having to leave becaue of the fire men....
.....i think that is the crazy blond he was telling me about.

The conceal i was talking about earlier....wow....this is odd to see....and when we talk it was just some regular conversation shit....He said the red neck cops hated him

ITs kind of funny seeing some of these things come out on a show.

Unread
  (#57)
Your Ad Here

June 8, 2016, 12:49 AM

Abe was a debater and at times an agitator, not in the let's get in a fist fight sense, but more in the let me put your intellectual rigor and debating skills up against mine and see who makes the more persuasive argument.

That aside, Redding PD has some major questions to answer:

I. Why did someone delete text messages from his phone while it was in their possession.

II. How could they declare it a suicide when Abe's DNA was not on the trigger, but some unidentified persons was? I suppose Googs used someone elses hand too, right.

Speaking of which did his hands have any GSR or powder on them? It is near impossible to shoot a semi auto in an enclosed environment (like a car) and not get GSR on your hands.

III. Not going to split hairs over how long it took them to find the bullet. Needle in a haystack explains that part, but how do they explain the bullet which they claimed is the projo that killed Abe not having any of his DNA on it? Did the bullet miraculously wash itself clean while laying out in the woods for 96 hours? Did Googs load his pistol with some new type of self-cleaning ammo?

IV. Abe was right handed. If he was going to off himself after a car accident - why would he shoot himself on the left side of his head, from behind his ear?

There's so much fuckery afoot in that investigation it simply cannot be believed by anyone deemed to be endowed with the powers of logic and common sense.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

Unread
  (#58)
09 zx10

June 8, 2016, 06:09 AM

who did the text come from? what number? who owned that number?

what was the state of his right hand/arm.. if he was drunk and or dazed from the accident perhaps his mindset could have been awry.. if the autopsy doesn't show damage to his right hand/arm then that would even go further to kill the left handed did it himself theory.. also at what range was the shot fired? if th ere is simply a bullet exit wound instead of lots of cranial damage, that would suggest the bullet travelled and wasn't up against his head when the gun went off..

and it's strange that they'd find the bullet laying around.. i t should have kept going and into something.

and what size was the footprint on his back, what color was the hair on the passenger window.

deleted for hernrern lol

Last edited by dannymotorcycle; June 8, 2016 at 06:15 AM..
Unread
  (#59)
What's today? aah fuck it

June 8, 2016, 10:15 AM

Wow. This is absolutely insane. I'm just seeing this now and spent the last hour reading everything from beginning to end. I remember BostonSR from .com. I met him at one of the bike nights once or twice and I think we rode together once or twice as well. I remember he used to post a lot of .com...he was the definition of devil's advocate. Like him or not, he brought good arguments and like you all said, he was very intelligent and sometimes got under people's skin with his unrelenting dialogue. I guess that's what lawyers do. I may not have known him very well, but the few times I met him, I could tell there was a huge contrast between his online persona and his IRL persona. He oozed with kindness in person. I remember thinking to myself 'wtf this is the asshole from the forums?' lol

This whole case screams foul play. What is this, a movie? I hope this gains nationwide traction and they go on a witch hunt to solve it.

P.S. Totally unrelated, but I always thought he was East African judging from his facial features. I never knew his full name, but seeing his family photo in one of the articles now I'm pretty sure he was E. African. RIP brotha.

Last edited by ---> Venom <---; June 8, 2016 at 10:20 AM..
Unread
  (#60)
Your Ad Here

June 8, 2016, 12:44 PM

3-part, 15 minute video.

Tags
googs