DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 561
2 members and 559 guests
2blueyam, nootherids
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Socials Corner

LinkBack Thread Tools
Thursday Night - Silly Season Meet 12/21/06 Jimmy's Tavern
Unread
  (#1)
DCSB.net NC division

Thursday Night - Silly Season Meet 12/21/06 Jimmy's Tavern - December 14, 2006, 08:11 AM

Trying something new here; based on suggestions heres a place to meet for tonight and simply hang out, talk bikes, drink some hot beverages and complain about the holidays.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexxx
A few peeps are getting together for this tomorrow night @ Jimmy's...

Directions from:

Washington, DC / Arlington, VA - Take 66 to Dulles Toll Rd exit on Fairfax County Parkway, turn right onto Parkway, take 2nd Exit (Elden Street) towards Herndon, turn right on Station St. and go left into Municipal Parking Lot, Jimmy's is directly across Elden St.

From Fairfax, VA - Take the Fairfax County Parkway, to Elden Street exit towards Herndon, turn right on Station St. and go left into Municipal Parking Lot, Jimmy's is directly across Elden St.

Centerville / Manassas, VA - Rt. 28 north to right on Frying Pan Road, left on Centerville Road which becomes Elden Street. Turn left on Station St.and park in the Municipal lot immediately on left. "Jimmy's" is just across Elden Street

Sterling / Leesburg, VA - Rt. 28 south to 606 East towards Herndon, turn left on Elden Street. Turn left on Station St. and park in the Municipal lot immediately on left. "Jimmy's" is just across Elden Street.

Reston, VA - Take Barron Cameron straight into Herndon (changes to Elden Street). Turn Right on Station St. and park in the Municipal lot immediately on left. "Jimmy's" is just across Elden Street.

'04 CBR1000RR and lots of Volvos (and now a new Tundra for hauling them around when they all break)

Last edited by boostdemon; December 20, 2006 at 10:54 AM..
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to boostdemon Send a message via Yahoo to boostdemon Send a message via AIM to boostdemon Send a message via MSN to boostdemon  
Unread
  (#2)
DCSB.net NC division

December 14, 2006, 08:14 AM

'04 CBR1000RR and lots of Volvos (and now a new Tundra for hauling them around when they all break)

Last edited by boostdemon; December 20, 2006 at 11:14 AM..
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to boostdemon Send a message via Yahoo to boostdemon Send a message via AIM to boostdemon Send a message via MSN to boostdemon  
Unread
  (#3)
Still here

December 14, 2006, 08:26 AM

Can't tonight, mandatory parents meeting at wrestling practice (for the boy) starting at 6:45pm. Will probabaly last at least 1/2 hour. By the time I get to C-Ville they'll be moments away from closing. Boo on an 8 pm closing time! At least Starbucks is open later, and has Guapos, Luciano's , and Fudds nearby!

02 1100 VStar

I've got a bike and I ride it year round. Nuff said

.Net - Those that care, post.
Those that don't care, seem to post too.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to vstargidget Send a message via AIM to vstargidget  
Unread
  (#4)
DCSB.net NC division

December 14, 2006, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vstargidget
Can't tonight, mandatory parents meeting at wrestling practice (for the boy) starting at 6:45pm. Will probabaly last at least 1/2 hour. By the time I get to C-Ville they'll be moments away from closing. Boo on an 8 pm closing time! At least Starbucks is open later, and has Guapos, Luciano's , and Fudds nearby!
well theres always next week. Yeah i didnt realize the 8pm mon-thurs closing time till after i wrote we should meet up at 8 and hang till 10 lol I'll scope it out and report back on my findings!

i swear i used to go to this place back when i was in highschool... i'd be amazed if its the same place still making money with all the starbucks around.

Unread
  (#5)
Still here

December 14, 2006, 08:39 AM

It is, and they do!

02 1100 VStar

I've got a bike and I ride it year round. Nuff said

.Net - Those that care, post.
Those that don't care, seem to post too.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to vstargidget Send a message via AIM to vstargidget  
Unread
  (#6)
DCSB.net NC division

December 14, 2006, 05:53 PM

well im heading out... my g backslash f and I will be there... big dude with dreads.

Unread
  (#7)
Spike

December 14, 2006, 06:08 PM

This is down the street from me, used to meet Kepi there before a ride. You're only gonna be there for an hour tho?? Is right down the street from me.

RIP Greg Walker, I will never forget you

If everybody thought before they spoke, the silence would be deafening
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to jtatooz Send a message via Yahoo to jtatooz Send a message via AIM to jtatooz Send a message via Skype™ to jtatooz 
Unread
  (#8)
Groundhogs can play dead

December 14, 2006, 06:19 PM

I vote for billiards.

Tanya
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#9)
Groundhogs can play dead

And I swear Jamie's is open later than 8! I need to talk to her about this!!

Maybe it's the winter hours. boo winter hours.

Tanya
Unread
  (#10)
Spike

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfinch
I vote for billiards.
1) Which one
2) You ridin?

RIP Greg Walker, I will never forget you

If everybody thought before they spoke, the silence would be deafening
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to jtatooz Send a message via Yahoo to jtatooz Send a message via AIM to jtatooz Send a message via Skype™ to jtatooz 
Unread
  (#11)
Groundhogs can play dead

December 14, 2006, 06:21 PM

1. don't know yet.
2. no.

Tanya
Unread
  (#12)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

December 14, 2006, 06:37 PM

I am up for a get toether but it needs to stay open past 8pm. By the time I get there they close.

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#13)
Groundhogs can play dead

December 14, 2006, 09:52 PM

UGH! You have an f-ing GROUNDHOG as your avatar!!! F-ing BASTARDS!!

Here's the pic of my bastard, attack groundhog:

Oh, and Jamie's is open until 10pm!

Tanya
Unread
  (#14)
whats in your drink?

Location: Mineral VA. If you know where it is you can pass go
December 14, 2006, 10:13 PM

The star on the map is way wrong. Its about where the second e is in Centreville

Tell 'em Large Marge sent ya!
X
Take care of new riders, we were them, and they will be us.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#15)
DCSB.net NC division

December 14, 2006, 10:19 PM

yeah someone needs to talk to jamie about the site... wrong address, wrong map, wrong hours.

definitely could be a cool place to hang, and knowing they're open till 10pm is helpful since theres no way im doing that drive at 6:30 again.