DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 580
0 members and 580 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Socials Corner

LinkBack Thread Tools
Tubing Extravaganza / GuzzFest 2008..The wait is over!
Unread
  (#1)
BE ENCOURAGED!

Tubing Extravaganza / GuzzFest 2008..The wait is over! - July 26, 2008, 05:28 AM

Today is the day! The wait is over!

Just a few final notes for all attendees (yeah I'm a nag like that)

Remember it is gonna be hot today! Suncreen, Suncreen, Sunscreen! Stay hydrated. I know lots of you are going tubing and are gonna be in the water. But you ain't gonna drink dat shit! Bring some water on that river! Be safe and watch the alcohol ingestion.

Bugspray for the nats. They are very pesty this year, but they hate the spray. Wear it, share it, and to to the little nat scare it

For the GuzzFest attendees, I have informed Chris, the owner at the Rivermont Grocery (just past the fire station on the right) that there may be a bunch of Whacky GuzzFest people stoppping in. She has plenty of ice, chips, snacks, candy, etc. So please stop there to get your stuff and tell her you are going to GuzzFest!

Reminder: I live down a dirt road, so watch the speed (please remember I have neighbors) and kicking up dust. Also if you are riding be aware there is gravel mixed in with the dirt, but it is hard packed.

We are gonna park On Red Burke Court on the RIGHT hand side. Which Side? Riiiiiiiiiiiight! (miss ya Drag)There is a large grass patch on that side. Let's try to back in side by side, instead of parking lengthwise. This will give us more room. It is cool if you stick out into the road a bit. Just make sure to leave room in case we need to get any emergency equiptment in should there ever be a need.

That's it! Let's Kick the tires and Light the fires Gang! Let's be safe and do this thing right so everybody makes it home with a bellyful and happy! If everybody shows that says they are, this is gonna be the biggest GuzzFest ever! Will it be the best one ever? We're about to find out.

Its time to

FOREVER #47 "Walking In The Echo...."
Are you a 'Secret Believer"? Do you Conceal your faith from your family, friends and co-workers? Isn't it about time to step out of hiding and let others know whom you follow?

Last edited by GUZZ; July 26, 2008 at 05:38 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#2)
Typical Stripper

July 26, 2008, 06:23 AM

Everyone have fun!!!!

Nate CCS/ASRA #29 - www.nudebikesracing.com - 2012 MARRC AM Racer of the Year

Ticket2Speed, RnR Cycles, Twin Works Factory, Scorpion Helmets, Pro Speed Racing Apparel, Vortex, DC-Moto.net/Amsoil, Dunlop, Sharkskinz, DCSportbikes.net
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Brainwash Your Face!

July 26, 2008, 06:46 AM

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Site ADMIN

July 26, 2008, 07:05 AM

leaving in a few.. yeah baby!

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#5)
Alea iacta est

July 26, 2008, 08:40 PM

Guzz, thank you to you and your wife for hosting this. It's awesome that you guys provide all of this out-of-pocket.

The food was awesome!

Thanks, Eviva for helping make the food - the cobblers were yummy...I may have to get the recipes!

Thanks Myke for driving a few of us there and getting us home in one piece!
Unread
  (#6)
Tough guy

July 26, 2008, 08:49 PM

Great food - Great people - Great fellowship! Thanks so much for hosting Guzz!
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to CamDLux Send a message via MSN to CamDLux Send a message via Skype™ to CamDLux 
Unread
  (#7)
a.k.a. Batman?

July 26, 2008, 10:08 PM

Guzz thanks for hosting. The food was great. Tanya thanks for organizing the tubing, had a blast and my buddy did too..

Last edited by Madman; July 26, 2008 at 10:15 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Madman  
Unread
  (#8)
Spike

July 26, 2008, 10:27 PM

I would like to thank, once again, both Guzz & Denyse for having us at their home and for the wonderful food they made!! It was as awesome as I said it would be. Johnny and I had a GREAT time!
It was really good seeing everyone and again, thank you Craig & Denyse!

RIP Greg Walker, I will never forget you

If everybody thought before they spoke, the silence would be deafening
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to jtatooz Send a message via Yahoo to jtatooz Send a message via AIM to jtatooz Send a message via Skype™ to jtatooz 
Unread
  (#9)
old fat and slow

July 26, 2008, 11:45 PM

It was good to meet some of the newer folks that i haven't met before today and to see the folks i havent seen in a while. the food as usual was awesome. thank you both for having all of us in your home.

MissS:no now!!!

bambam nope you said i have a few hours

MissS: I changed my mind

bambam: see MissS: well, you have a few hours

MissS: I'm a female, allowed to do it
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to bambam  
Unread
  (#10)
BE ENCOURAGED!

July 27, 2008, 02:01 AM

Another MeFest is in the books and over. I put the headcount with kids right at about 75 of us. Thanks to all for coming out and participating in the fun.

HUGE thanks to Aviva for taking a day off from work on Friday to help Denyse prepare the food. Your efforts can never be thanked enough.

Super UBER thanks to Jessica & Travis for coming out early and setting up damned near everything and building the BB Gun Range. You guys rawk!

Special thanks to Kirstin & BamBam for invaluable behind the scenes support, and helping keep me sane for the past few weeks.

Johnny! What can I say? Your effort to get Dragula's bike back together and bringing it out for all of us to stand around and tell our favorite stories about our lost freind will never be forgotten. You are the man!

If I forgot anybody please consider yourself thanked! You guys were an awesome, well behaved, fun group this year. Thanks again for coming everybody. I know some of you drove a long way!

FOREVER #47 "Walking In The Echo...."
Are you a 'Secret Believer"? Do you Conceal your faith from your family, friends and co-workers? Isn't it about time to step out of hiding and let others know whom you follow?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#11)
got barrier?

July 27, 2008, 07:38 AM

I had a GREAT time, thank you again.

where is POM POM deLux?

DUCATI MONSTER
rubber ducky?!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to dubplaya  
Unread
  (#12)
Still here

July 27, 2008, 07:46 AM

As always another fabulous time was had at Guzzfest! Thanks again for hosting, and for all of the amazing food. Thanks for the nicest port o' potty I've been in in a long time. We had a great time. You and Denyse are the host and hostess with the mostess.

Nice meeting Papa Guzz too. Hope we didn't scare him too much.

02 1100 VStar

I've got a bike and I ride it year round. Nuff said

.Net - Those that care, post.
Those that don't care, seem to post too.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to vstargidget Send a message via AIM to vstargidget  
Unread
  (#13)
1 of DA PAK FOUNDERS!!

July 27, 2008, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUZZLER
Another MeFest is in the books and over. I put the headcount with kids right at about 75 of us. Thanks to all for coming out and participating in the fun.

HUGE thanks to Aviva for taking a day off from work on Friday to help Denyse prepare the food. Your efforts can never be thanked enough.

Super UBER thanks to Jessica & Travis for coming out early and setting up damned near everything and building the BB Gun Range. You guys rawk!

Special thanks to Kirstin & BamBam for invaluable behind the scenes support, and helping keep me sane for the past few weeks.

Johnny! What can I say? Your effort to get Dragula's bike back together and bringing it out for all of us to stand around and tell our favorite stories about our lost freind will never be forgotten. You are the man!

If I forgot anybody please consider yourself thanked! You guys were an awesome, well behaved, fun group this year. Thanks again for coming everybody. I know some of you drove a long way!

nice pic guzz

R1 , 2001
Gixxer 2005
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Chico Send a message via AIM to Chico  
Unread
  (#14)
Elite Racing

July 27, 2008, 09:06 AM

Guzz & Denyse Thank you for opening your home and cooking and preparing and having us.

Thanks Jess for the nametag.

I wish we could've stayed longer, but the river put a hurtin' on our arses and we were tired!

Johnny, thanks for splitting cookies with me. It saved me those extra calories.

It was good seeing some of the usual peeps, and it was good to meet a couple new ones. Sharon & Justin, good to finally put names with faces.

Looking forward to next year already!!

Chris
Elite Racing
CCS AM #458

Godspeed Bam Bam

VFR Matt: gotta be a winner at something. Cant reach for the stars mind well be king of suck
tecknojoe: we could get together at my house and mount my trailor
vonstallin: whack one off 4 me henrey
thefitzvh: I'm the assholist asshole that ever assholed
Unread
  (#15)
GP Champ

July 27, 2008, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplaya

I had a GREAT time, thank you again.

where is POM POM deLux?
NAME CHANGE!

POM POM DLux!!!

Tony

'12 Ducati Streetfighter 848
'08 Ducati Hypermotard

Bam Bam #47 9.11.09
Jeff Vega 10.06.09
Totnac 4.30.14
forever... Ride on my brothers
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to RacerX2050 Send a message via MSN to RacerX2050