DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 539
2 members and 537 guests
2blueyam, nootherids
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Socials Corner

LinkBack Thread Tools
Twas the Night Before Christmas
Unread
  (#1)
Licensed Rider

Twas the Night Before Christmas - December 28, 2006, 10:50 AM

It twas the night before Christmas and not a too many creatures were sturring out on the road. So I decided to leave the house, take my Gixxer on a Christmas Eve ride. Even though it was a bit chilly, the adrenaline kept me warm inside. As I was pushing the 1000 way past the speed limits, she asked for more and more. So like any good owner I gave her what she asked for. Zooming up and down I-95, like Santa on his sleigh. As I decided it was time to stop pushing my luck and take it in for the night. I noticed a set of headlights coming my way pretty fast....oh *&$^ the popo got me...wait it's not the Popo it is a lame ass car. The car came up behind be and the driver waved their hands to signal come on so I just laughed and said no thanks. But out of no where there he was my archrival a red sports car. Zoooommmmm he blew past me......oh hell no we can't have that. So as any true sportbike rider with a 2 mile straight away and no way in front of you...took out my fishing gear and reeled his ass in. I pushed the Gix up to 133mph and caught him in no time. We rode next to each other for about 2 seconds then I waved Merry Christmas to you and to you a Good Night......Me and my Gix made him a distant memory. I can say that I'm not exactly sure how fast I was riding but I think I joined the 150 club in an instant! The next time I saw was at two lights down the road where I was at a stop. He rolled down his window and said what's up, I nodded back. He then said we are both going to jail and I laughed and yelled nah just you and took off!
LOL!!!!
This is true story no actors were used and please don't try this at home!!

Country Boy with a City Boy's Attitude!

Riding is a Gift don't Abuse it!
  Send a message via AIM to