DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 552
5 members and 547 guests
2blueyam, davidcycle, Heist, Sal_the_man, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > After the Ride...

LinkBack Thread Tools
10 mins from home
Unread
  (#1)
GP Racer

10 mins from home - July 9, 2008, 09:22 AM

so i went out to twt with mike (good ride) met some of the people that was there and had a good time seeing all the bikes
but after the ride wasnt so sweet, i make it 10 mins from my house and decide to get happy and do a wheelie!! who told me to do that all i start to see is blue lights cop was a good distance behind me and i turned the right i dont know if he thought i was going to run but i turned and pulled over by the time he got behind me i already had helmet and gloves off come to think of it he didnt even hit his siren so i wonder if i should of kept going and took the blue lights as a warning
but anyways i stop he gets out the car does his cop thing..didnt seem like a bad guy so i was like yes i know what i did im sorry..goes to his car and what seems like 10 mins of me waiting thinking about court lawyers fines license comes to a end when he says you was doin 65 in a 35 and consider reckless for you little show but you have a good record im going to just make it a speeding tickets sigh of relief from me all i said was thanks! and i was on my way home not happy about the ticket cause now i gotta pay fairfax county some dam money but still happy cause i know it could of been worse
oh well sucks but today is another day
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to islandboy  
Unread
  (#2)
Licensed Rider

July 9, 2008, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy
so i went out to twt with mike (good ride) met some of the people that was there and had a good time seeing all the bikes
but after the ride wasnt so sweet, i make it 10 mins from my house and decide to get happy and do a wheelie!! who told me to do that all i start to see is blue lights cop was a good distance behind me and i turned the right i dont know if he thought i was going to run but i turned and pulled over by the time he got behind me i already had helmet and gloves off come to think of it he didnt even hit his siren so i wonder if i should of kept going and took the blue lights as a warning
but anyways i stop he gets out the car does his cop thing..didnt seem like a bad guy so i was like yes i know what i did im sorry..goes to his car and what seems like 10 mins of me waiting thinking about court lawyers fines license comes to a end when he says you was doin 65 in a 35 and consider reckless for you little show but you have a good record im going to just make it a speeding tickets sigh of relief from me all i said was thanks! and i was on my way home not happy about the ticket cause now i gotta pay fairfax county some dam money but still happy cause i know it could of been worse
oh well sucks but today is another day
Yes, you are Lucky! Next time, Stop, Look, Listen, then Wheelie!
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Never lose your head!!

July 9, 2008, 09:38 AM

wow!! IT IS possible to write a paragraph without using punctuations. of course i have a headache now.

btw..lucky no reckless tix for you

KK
Unread
  (#4)
It's not you, its ME!!

July 9, 2008, 09:42 AM

Damn that's lucky as hell...
Unread
  (#5)
someone adopt a newb

July 9, 2008, 09:47 AM

Very lucky. Hey man consider it the one free pass and keep your eyes moving.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to flynmnky  
Unread
  (#6)
TEAM.SUKUZI

July 9, 2008, 09:47 AM

U should of ran! sike. Must be a small wheelie if he didnt see it, j/k. Glad it's just speeding...

sex addict

POWERED BY SUZUKI GSXR1000
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to iceblizzxdc  
Unread
  (#7)
Meet your Maker

July 9, 2008, 09:59 AM

dude that sucks...yeah I hate riding back at night on the parkway and 123...everyone is speeding but you have no idea where any cops are. At least you made it back on 2 wheels. Good seeing you again...go to court and talk to the DA and you might be able to get it further reduced but might not because the cop cut you some slack.

I am ready to meet my maker but is my maker ready for the ordeal of meeting me...
Looking for a Race Bike
------------------------------------------------
NESBA #199, Roger Lyle #199
http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l...ut18/2-2-1.jpg
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to MikeyB  
Unread
  (#8)
( * )|( * )

July 9, 2008, 10:00 AM

That sucks...well at least you didn't get a big fine or lose your license.

Chris
2008 MARRC AM Racer of the Year
Unread
  (#9)
GP Racer

July 9, 2008, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeeb
dude that sucks...yeah I hate riding back at night on the parkway and 123...everyone is speeding but you have no idea where any cops are. At least you made it back on 2 wheels. Good seeing you again...go to court and talk to the DA and you might be able to get it further reduced but might not because the cop cut you some slack.
i should blame it on you! lol
i dont think im going to waste my time going to court since he already give me a break, but i would like to go without getting the points off my license
Unread
  (#10)
GP Racer

July 9, 2008, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceblizzxdc
U should of ran! sike. Must be a small wheelie if he didnt see it, j/k. Glad it's just speeding...
it wouldnt of been a good idea to run, you would of been reading about me on the news today...oh and he saw it cause he said your little show is cool just not cool on this road. he was sitting in the cut with his lights off nice hiding spot for him
Unread
  (#11)
GP Racer

July 9, 2008, 10:12 AM

reckless tickets suck! you're lucky!
sucks to get a ticket anyways, but a regular speeding is a lot better than a reckless.

-RRaj
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to RRaj  
Unread
  (#12)
Unprofessional Ryder

July 11, 2008, 04:24 PM

Yeah happened to me 2 in MAY....was 'supposedly' doing '85' on I270 (55 limit) and got pulled over....COP was off-duty in his t-shirt and shorts and didnt clock me and instead said that he was going to give me a reckless....but instead just decided to give me a speeding ticket (after I 'debated' with him about his 'false accusations' about 'my speed' - which was more like 65-66ish).....I hope I get away with it in court

06 CBR600rr (Sold)
07 REPSOL (Present)
Unread
  (#13)
Meet your Maker

July 11, 2008, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy
i should blame it on you! lol
i dont think im going to waste my time going to court since he already give me a break, but i would like to go without getting the points off my license
Now now we know not to blame others...lol...i cant help it the 1 likes to be on 1 sometimes

I am ready to meet my maker but is my maker ready for the ordeal of meeting me...
Looking for a Race Bike
------------------------------------------------
NESBA #199, Roger Lyle #199
http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l...ut18/2-2-1.jpg
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to MikeyB  
Unread
  (#14)
Ballaugh Bridge

July 11, 2008, 04:55 PM

I wheelied my GS500 in front of a cop in California. No ticket. There was something wrong with my clutch.

'08 MARRC Expert Racer of the Year
2009 #3 Combined Overall Championship

Unread
  (#15)
I hate Hybrid drivers

July 11, 2008, 07:26 PM

Don't wheelie at night.