DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 634
6 members and 628 guests
2blueyam, CrazyMotorcycleGuy, davidcycle, Heist, Nobrains, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > After the Ride...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Cuz da shit FEELS GOOD!
Unread
  (#1)
Brainwash Your Face!

Cuz da shit FEELS GOOD! - July 25, 2007, 06:50 AM

Wasnt sure where to post this....

As some of you know I FINALLY purchased another bike last night. After a year and half of not riding due to a car accident (neck and right arm are still jacked up) I bought DT's 2004 600RR. I just couldnt take it any more.

The evening began with me meeting up with Boomboom, Shaved Monkey, JPVaccaro, and of course Boogie at the Boomx2's house. I rode 2up with Johnny while we followed the fam in Jay's truck with Boogies cute little face staring back at us. Johnny decided to give the commuters on the metro train and Boogie a lil show by doing some wheelies. Timing was a bit off on that considering I had a damn charlie horse in my left leg so I had no leverage on that side. Made for an interesting ass pucker moment

We made a pit stop at RnR Cycles then headed over to DT's house (girlie sidenote- DT's children are freaking adorable). Jay did a look over of the bike and gave me his much respect , handed DT the money, and headed to the bike.

I have to admit I was a bit nervous seeing how it had been soooooo long. What if I forgot how to ride? Johnny tells me he is going to follow me and to just do my thing. I noted that the suspension was set for DT and the tires were low on air and stock, I hopped on. Ok easy on the throttle, slow clutch release....we have forward motion! Slowly work my way out of DT's maze of a neighborhood. Man, taking those turns in 1st gear with those tires was freaking painful. I was fighting the bike to turn. Still a bit nervous we get to an area where we can actually get out of 1st gear. Gas'd it....2nd....3rd...OH I GOT THIS SHIT! As I am slightly opening her up, passing the fam in the truck....COP! FUCCCCKKKKKK I slow my ass down and chill out.

We get to the gas around the corner from DT's, put air in the tires and give my new baby some food....98, got it Boomx2 The fam decides they are going to head home. Johnny and I leave the gas station and again I play with my start and getting my speed up, I hear Johnny honk at me as I slow at the light where we need to take a right turn. He pulls up and says "Cop, get out as soon as you can, he's coming" FUCK! I turn out onto Waxpool and take off thinking....awesome not even on this 15 minutes, do I run or slow down and explain myself? I opted for the latter and we didnt get pulled over. THANK YOU! Johnny and I take 28 south to 66 east to get to TWT. The ride was fairly smooth, pacing traffic with a few passes here and there. On the exits I speed up a bit all the while remembering, the tires suck. We get to TWT, jump off the bike and start acting like a young girl who is dishing to her girlfriends all giddy about her 1st kiss.

We do TWT, show my peeps that I am back in the game, eat some dinner. JTG40cal(Justin) shows up and he follows back with me to drop my bike off at Boomx2's house so I can get my car. The ride to Jay's was a tad more overzealous

Boomboom/Shaved Monkey are doing what they do and bustig out the bike fairy wand for me and giving my new bike a maintence session and a nice bath. DEF new tires! Tonight I am going back over so we can set up my suspension...I cannot wait. Yesterday was painful, waiting to go get the damn thing....today is going to be torture

A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE FAM...DT, BOOMBOOM929, SHAVEDMONKEY, JPVACARRO, BOOGIE...AND TO JTG40CAL. YOU GUYS/GAL ARE THE BEST.

I am so happy that I bought another bike. I have missed it soooo much to the point of tears, no kidding. Riding is def my release, my escape, my oasis. Being on a bike, lost in my helmet...feels like home. There's no place like home and its nice to be back.

Pic of the bike...picture is too big and I cannot resize it. Thanks Miami Girl for taking it
http://www.dcsportbikes.net/gallery/.../1_twt_009.jpg

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Last edited by boomchic00; July 25, 2007 at 06:59 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Retired to most ...

July 25, 2007, 06:53 AM

Hell yeah woman!!!!

We'll ride soon!

The HONDA family welcomes you back!!!

God Speed Jeff! You'll never be forgotten.

BOOSTZX3 : in all seriousness head injuries ain't no joke. I've had around 10 concussions and now I ride a Buell Don't let it happen to you!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JohnnySpeed1KRR  
Unread
  (#3)
GP Racer

July 25, 2007, 06:58 AM

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you..
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to TBaby Send a message via AIM to TBaby Send a message via MSN to TBaby  
Unread
  (#4)
Officially Addicted to Posting

July 25, 2007, 06:59 AM

"I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." -MG James Mattis, Iraq 2003

Ruining .net one post at a time
Unread
  (#5)
DCSB.net NC division

July 25, 2007, 06:59 AM

nice choice, you'll love it im sure

'04 CBR1000RR and lots of Volvos (and now a new Tundra for hauling them around when they all break)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to boostdemon Send a message via Yahoo to boostdemon Send a message via AIM to boostdemon Send a message via MSN to boostdemon  
Unread
  (#6)
Que se jodan!!

July 25, 2007, 07:00 AM

FINALLY! Congrats Boom!

Boom's new whip next to Johnny V's gixxer:

Whisper
"Speak quietly and carry a big stick."
2014 BMW S1000RR
2006 GSXR 1000 - Street (Sold)
2005 GSXR 1000 - Track (Sold - I hate you, Paul)
2010 YZ250F -Motocross in Mexico (I still hate Yamahas)

Men are qualified for civil liberties in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains upon their appetites: in proportion as their love of justice is above their rapacity...Society cannot exist, unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere; and the less of it there is within, the more there must be without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters. ~Edmund Burke, Political Theorist and Philosopher

Some of us are lions, but even lions can be crushed under the elephant of bad management.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Whisper  
Unread
  (#7)
ATTN INVESTORS!

July 25, 2007, 07:02 AM

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rekoniz  
Unread
  (#8)
GP Champ

July 25, 2007, 07:06 AM

welcome back, sucka. when we ridin'?

Tony

'12 Ducati Streetfighter 848
'08 Ducati Hypermotard

Bam Bam #47 9.11.09
Jeff Vega 10.06.09
Totnac 4.30.14
forever... Ride on my brothers
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to RacerX2050 Send a message via MSN to RacerX2050  
Unread
  (#9)
Retired to most ...

July 25, 2007, 07:08 AM

And might I add .... Fuckin A right!!!

CONGRATS again!!

God Speed Jeff! You'll never be forgotten.

BOOSTZX3 : in all seriousness head injuries ain't no joke. I've had around 10 concussions and now I ride a Buell Don't let it happen to you!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JohnnySpeed1KRR  
Unread
  (#10)
Owner & Creator

July 25, 2007, 07:14 AM

you should ride 2 up with me
Unread
  (#11)
The last urrbendah

July 25, 2007, 07:16 AM

Congrats!

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
Unread
  (#12)
I got my M Class WOOT!

July 25, 2007, 07:17 AM

~Eric

"Crazy? I was Crazy once, put me in a while room with padded walls..."
Unread
  (#13)
Chupathingy?

July 25, 2007, 07:18 AM

nice, even for a honda.

PM me if your in H'Town, MD.
"Can't we go faster?.... Even if we rub cheetah blood on the engines?" -Phillip J. Fry

Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to Sith4Brains Send a message via Yahoo to Sith4Brains Send a message via AIM to Sith4Brains Send a message via Skype™ to Sith4Brains 
Unread
  (#14)
06 GSXR 750

July 25, 2007, 07:24 AM

Congrats. Welcome back.

MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to VMIGIXXER  
Unread
  (#15)
GP Champ

July 25, 2007, 07:24 AM

Didnt know you were out of the game, but welcome back sista.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
Stinky:
Im so excited im about to pre-blast in my pants.....then....it hits me...
I smell her arm pits and i damn near threw up!!!!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to hfam95 Send a message via AIM to hfam95