DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 609
4 members and 605 guests
davidcycle, Deep, dubplaya, GRN96WS6
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > After the Ride...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Memorial Day 2008 Pics
Unread
  (#1)
GP Champ

Memorial Day 2008 Pics - May 28, 2008, 04:23 PM

Got a little bit of a late start. Headed south west for some back roads between WV and 81. Found some nice gravel roads winding through some farms.

I ended up on roads I knew and turned SW toward 33. I made it nearly to the top before running up 2 other .net riders stuck behind a couple of cages. They turned in the park at the bottom, I followed to turn around to run back up. At the top were more .net riders.

I think #452-LE (Mike?) has been in every ride report I read from this past weekend. Here he is in mine.

Down 33 into WV one more time for 220 north to the secret road. As normal no traffic and great scenery.

After 20 some mile of that the bike needed fuel and I needed

Fueled and hydrated I road north on 42 for Mount Storm. 42 is my favorite mountain road in the area. The pavement is smooth and the corners are more open. I was amazed at how many wind powered generators have been built in the past 6 months.

2 runs up and one down time to start heading home. down the mountain on 50 was fun as always until

Turn left in Romney toward Springfield and a fun little road along the river. East on 29 to 522 for a few miles to Siler Rd. for the last 20 miles of curves.

Its summer

THE END

Last edited by Space; May 28, 2008 at 04:27 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to