DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 145
5 members and 140 guests
CrazyMotorcycleGuy, Deep, GRN96WS6, MPSniper, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > After the Ride...

LinkBack Thread Tools
MORE Ladies Ride 6/01 pics
Unread
  (#1)
Kat
Finally got a garage!

MORE Ladies Ride 6/01 pics - June 2, 2008, 04:14 PM

I couldn't decide whose thread to hijack with my photos, so I thought I'd make my own. Unfortunately, only five files per post and I'm not smart enough to know how to link photos from some other site.
Attachment 9487

Attachment 9488

Attachment 9489

Attachment 9490

Attachment 9491
If anyone wants the full size image, let me know and I'll email it to you.

For me the ride started out great and just got better. I met some wonderful people, reconnected with folks I'd met before, and got to over some hot bikes! We missed a lot of familiar faces. You know who you are...

Much of the ride I found myself learning my new Fizzy. I've had her for 2 months, now, and I've exclusively taken her to work and back. I've had TWO pleasure rides in that time, both of them pretty short, so this was also an endurance test. This was my chance to take pictures of my motorcycle in its natural environment (the NOVA twisties!).

At first, I tried to pick a spot in the middle of the pack. I consider myself to be an intermediate rider, perhaps a little less considering that I'm still a little unfamiliar with my new ride, and I new that all the loonies would be hanging out up front with Tanya. Apparently I was too far forward, because I asked Coluchi to go in front of me when a red light broke up the group and she looked like she knew what she was doing, or at least where we were going. Then two other girls passed me in the next few miles. Even so, with such a large group, I was still firmly in the middle!

Lunch was delicious. There was something familar about the place, but I don't actually remember ever having been there before. The gravel parking lot made me nervous at first, but after seeing all the other riders navigate it successfully, I decided it wasn't that hard and I was fine. Confidence can play a HUGE role in riding, and the group gave me confidence.

Pulling out, I found myself at the very back, with only Bexxx pulling up the rear. From this perspective, I gained a whole new respect for sweeper The only people keeping an eye on her are the leader and the next-to-last rider. She doesn't have the rest of the group surrounding her if anything should happen (and Bexxx, you fell so far behind sometimes I got worried, hehe!). On the other hand, she has the best view of the group. A river of two-wheeled women flowing through the rolling countryside is a lovely sight. Until the chick in front of ya can't figure out if that turn should be in 2nd or 3rd gear and doesn't know which gear she's in, anyway (sorry Bexxx!). I WILL figure this bike out. Just give me a few more miles.

After our sweeper got Tanya's attention we mercifully stopped for gas and restrooms. It had gotten so HOT at this time of the day, but it was a great chance to catch up with everyone. I just wish I weren't wearing blue jeans AND riding pants! more later...

**Sara**
"She wont be so fuckable covered in road rash." -boomchic00

"The whore force is strong in this one."
Kevers

BamBam, I miss you more than words can say.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Good Girl Gone Biker

June 2, 2008, 04:24 PM

Beatriz
BRG/W

QikEnuF: omg still talking. I regret my life.

yzfrone: and buell? ill chop my toes off and add it to my salad before I sit on one.

DarksideSW20: need varying degrees. beware of dog, beware of dangerous dog, beware of dog shooting bees out of its mouth...

NoVaGhost: Oops...bought a gixxer and the dumbassery set in quicker than i expected.... never made it home.

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Coluchi Send a message via AIM to Coluchi Send a message via Skype™ to Coluchi 
Unread
  (#3)
Spike

June 2, 2008, 04:52 PM

Cannot view a single one of them!

RIP Greg Walker, I will never forget you

If everybody thought before they spoke, the silence would be deafening
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to jtatooz Send a message via Yahoo to jtatooz Send a message via AIM to jtatooz Send a message via Skype™ to jtatooz 
Unread
  (#4)
Nubbs ban yourself!

June 2, 2008, 05:20 PM

If you upload them to sites such as photobucket they will create four different links for you and one starts with [IMG]

copy that link and post it to the thread and it will show up.
Hope that helps

To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train
religion is just a misspelling of superstition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Once again I forgive you for your self-righteousness, bigotry and prejudice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'll also thank them for proving that you don't need the force to get a woman to make you a sammich.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
-Benjamin Franklin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOF...embedded#at=36
http://www.bachbio.com/gunsavelives.htm
Unread
  (#5)
Kat
Finally got a garage!

June 2, 2008, 06:12 PM

I'll try again tomorrow when I'm once again on a computer capable of doing such things. *sigh*.

**Sara**
"She wont be so fuckable covered in road rash." -boomchic00

"The whore force is strong in this one."
Kevers

BamBam, I miss you more than words can say.
Unread
  (#6)
God Made Me Wrong

June 3, 2008, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat
Pulling out, I found myself at the very back, with only Bexxx pulling up the rear. From this perspective, I gained a whole new respect for sweeper The only people keeping an eye on her are the leader and the next-to-last rider. She doesn't have the rest of the group surrounding her if anything should happen (and Bexxx, you fell so far behind sometimes I got worried, hehe!). On the other hand, she has the best view of the group. A river of two-wheeled women flowing through the rolling countryside is a lovely sight. Until the chick in front of ya can't figure out if that turn should be in 2nd or 3rd gear and doesn't know which gear she's in, anyway (sorry Bexxx!). I WILL figure this bike out. Just give me a few more miles.
Not having the rest of the group around should something happen is probably a good thing Domino effect bad bad bad! Another good thing about sweeping is that I can fall back then play catch up

"Always question those who are certain of what they are saying." - Elie Wiesel

When the time comes to leave, just walk away quietly and don't make any fuss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfinch
Why does SnoopDogg carry an umbrella?...Fo' drizzle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper
Stop putting shit in my papusa!
When people I don't even know don't like me, I figure I'm doing something right.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Bexxx Send a message via AIM to Bexxx  
Unread
  (#7)
Riding is like Sex. WEEE!

June 3, 2008, 09:28 AM

"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."

"I'm Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon."

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi