DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 145
5 members and 140 guests
CrazyMotorcycleGuy, Deep, GRN96WS6, MPSniper, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > After the Ride...

LinkBack Thread Tools
WARP ride july 4th
Unread
  (#1)
MSF Student

WARP ride july 4th - July 4, 2007, 05:07 PM

Good ride jasmine. I don't think the rock,paper, scissor game worked too well. Got to see some new and old faces and put some more miles on the new bonk.

Got pulled over on 234 on the way home though.

PWC was waitin for me on the other side of the road. He said someone had called me in as I was riding recklessly. I asked if it was a blue mercedes that came in my lane which pissed me off so I gave him the finger. By this time, the red Jaguar who was doin 70+ mph pulled up behind us. That ass gets out, yelling "I was the one who called you in! I am an MSF instructor at the Manassas campus! You almost killed yourself. I see you got 30 day tags and you don't know how to ride. Officer, he cut off a blue Mercedes back there which just passed us. He gave him the middle finger too." Officers response to him was "Sir, I never saw him do anything wrong." Then asked for my license. Old man got back in his Jag as I saluted him for being an ass while the officer chuckled.

All I got to say is that I was lucky to have an experienced/observant officer pull me over. He saw my temp tags but also noticed my full leather suit with worn pucks. He asked and I told them that I have been ridin for 10 years. His eyes kept lookin at the bonk. He was jelly. He asked how fast it go and how do you know how fast as he lookin at the tach. I said I don't know how fast it is cause I am just breakin in the new motor and that I need to keep it under 5K RPM's and that the speedo was digital as I turned the key on for him to see. I asked him if he knew about those speed warning radar signs on 17, He did and I told him that my speedo is about 3-4 mph higher than what those radar signs were saying. His attention still focused on the bonk.

He finally hands me back my license and says thank you for being so patient but I had to investigate since someone called you in. No ticket since you weren't doin anything wrong that I saw.

If only all of PWC officers could grow up to be real officers like the one pulled me over.

Last edited by BadR6Man; July 4, 2007 at 05:37 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
No straight roads...

July 4, 2007, 11:19 PM

I can attest to the Blue Mercedes... It's like he cut BadR6 on purpose... The red Jag dude was on his cell phone when I peeled off from BadR6 at the intersection of 234 and PW Pkwy... Now I know why...

Glad to hear PW Cop was understanding... I would have taken a day off work to help you fight any ticket he might have written...

To the WARP crew, THANKS! Awesome ride! Jasmine, appreciate the Pulled Pork BBQ!

Lemme know of you want me to post the pics here or some other (more appropriate?) thread...Still a noob at DCS, trying to fat thumb my way through it all..

Take care, hope we can do the Rt. 675/678 loop again, SOON!

Ride SAFE! Sebastian

XB9S_NoVA
'03 Buell XB9S
'08 Buell XB12XT - in stealthy black, of course!
'Ride Your Own Ride!'
Unread
  (#3)
GP Champ

July 4, 2007, 11:21 PM

post them up brotha.
Unread
  (#4)
BE ENCOURAGED!

July 5, 2007, 05:31 AM

Go W.A.R.P.

Sounds like you handled yourself well with the officer and he gave you courtesy in turn.

FOREVER #47 "Walking In The Echo...."
Are you a 'Secret Believer"? Do you Conceal your faith from your family, friends and co-workers? Isn't it about time to step out of hiding and let others know whom you follow?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#5)
Run you will die tired

July 5, 2007, 08:15 AM

Verry well done. The ride through Elzabeth's Furnace and GW Forrest were Awesome. We will need to do that again. Jas Very good ride and I am glad that every one I talked to had fun and enjoyed the ride.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to chryos Send a message via AIM to chryos  
Pics from WARP Ride
Unread
  (#6)
No straight roads...

Pics from WARP Ride - July 5, 2007, 08:56 AM

A few pics from our WARP ride... (Raw and unretouched...) Someone with some more time and a better app than me can fix them =)

Thanks again to Averagebrunnete and Chryos for hosting it! Looking forward to the next one!

Ride SAFE! Sebastian
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAGE_00125.jpg (195.8 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg IMAGE_00126.jpg (220.0 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMAGE_00127.jpg (262.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMAGE_00128.jpg (309.0 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg IMAGE_00129.jpg (257.6 KB, 29 views)

XB9S_NoVA
'03 Buell XB9S
'Ride Your Own Ride!'
One more pic....
Unread
  (#7)
No straight roads...

One more pic.... - July 5, 2007, 09:00 AM

One more...

Yes, that's 600CBR pretending to be the "SportRider In Distress" (Think Dudley Dooright...) he he

Fun times!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAGE_00130.jpg (250.4 KB, 27 views)

XB9S_NoVA
'03 Buell XB9S
'Ride Your Own Ride!'
Unread
  (#8)
Chupathingy?

July 5, 2007, 09:13 AM

oh thats classic! LOL!

PM me if your in H'Town, MD.
"Can't we go faster?.... Even if we rub cheetah blood on the engines?" -Phillip J. Fry

Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to Sith4Brains Send a message via Yahoo to Sith4Brains Send a message via AIM to Sith4Brains Send a message via Skype™ to Sith4Brains 
Unread
  (#9)
The guy with the cooler

July 5, 2007, 09:29 AM

You missed a good ride Sith .. We had fun I even earned my inclement weather badge when my ride buddy and I rode through a hail storm on the way back to drop off the bike. It was crazy.

Warning: My friends call me

Now sporting the look thanks to one sissy ..

Damn sissy
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to 1MvngFtsh Send a message via AIM to 1MvngFtsh Send a message via MSN to 1MvngFtsh  
Unread
  (#10)
Chupathingy?

July 5, 2007, 09:35 AM

sweet deal! Hoping for the Zone friday to hear all about it.

PM me if your in H'Town, MD.
"Can't we go faster?.... Even if we rub cheetah blood on the engines?" -Phillip J. Fry

Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to Sith4Brains Send a message via Yahoo to Sith4Brains Send a message via AIM to Sith4Brains Send a message via Skype™ to Sith4Brains 
Unread
  (#11)
I'm a Rookie, How do I Wheelie?

July 5, 2007, 03:55 PM

Thanks again Jasmine and Chris!

The ride was great!

I will hopefully see you at Spellunkers on Friday.

-Chad
Unread
  (#12)
GP Champ

July 5, 2007, 09:02 PM

nice ride guys, my legs were sore whn i got home,lol
glad we played and no one crahed

Buell (American Motorcycles)
"Had enough rice? Try some apple pie."