DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 626
4 members and 622 guests
car54, davidcycle, Nobrains, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > After the Ride...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Wed Night Ownage
Unread
  (#1)
Got my Permit

Wed Night Ownage - July 10, 2008, 09:39 AM

First, this goes to the moron in the white G37S last night. Sitting at a light, minding our own business after leaving Hooters, I see a G37S pulling up next to us. I actually thought that's a nice car. Then for no reason besides stroking his ego, he starts reving his engine??? Well, when the light turned green I had a nice view of him getting owned by BoJangles. I thought for sure when he turned into the Nissan dealership afterwards in Chantilly that he was gonna trade in his car right there for the Skyline cause my boy just spanked his new ride. Turns out he's a salesman there and had the car for two months. So if anyone is looking for a Nissan, make sure to ask for the salesman with the bruised ego, hahaha.

Second, this is for the cop that followed us from the intersection of route 50 & Stringfellow ALL the way home to my friend's house next to the C'ville Multiplex on the other side of 28. Did you really think we would start speeding and popping wheelies after you pulled over on Stringfellow to let us pass then tuck in right behind us? Come on now, I know it must have been a slow night but to trail my friend from Stringfellow to the Multiplex, then questioning him about his M endorsement and registration after he got home and pulled in his driveway??? I guess 7-eleven was still baking a fresh batch of donuts and he needed to kill some time.

B
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
VTMC Rider

July 10, 2008, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin
I guess 7-eleven was still baking a fresh batch of donuts and he needed to kill some time.

Riding is good for the soul
- Honda CBR 929rr
- Ducati 1198s
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to MegaTorch7 Send a message via AIM to MegaTorch7  
Unread
  (#3)
It's a Triumph thing...

July 10, 2008, 09:47 AM

Quote:
First, this goes to the moron in the white G37S last night. Sitting at a light, minding our own business after leaving Hooters, I see a G37S pulling up next to us. I actually thought that's a nice car. Then for no reason besides stroking his ego, he starts reving his engine??? Well, when the light turned green I had a nice view of him getting owned by BoJangles. I thought for sure when he turned into the Nissan dealership afterwards in Chantilly that he was gonna trade in his car right there for the Skyline cause my boy just spanked his new ride. Turns out he's a salesman there and had the car for two months. So if anyone is looking for a Nissan, make sure to ask for the salesman with the bruised ego, hahaha.

Second, this is for the cop that followed us from the intersection of route 50 & Stringfellow ALL the way home to my friend's house next to the C'ville Multiplex on the other side of 28. Did you really think we would start speeding and popping wheelies after you pulled over on Stringfellow to let us pass then tuck in right behind us? Come on now, I know it must have been a slow night but to trail my friend from Stringfellow to the Multiplex, then questioning him about his M endorsement and registration after he got home and pulled in his driveway??? I guess 7-eleven was still baking a fresh batch of donuts and he needed to kill some time.

B
Is that even legal? I thought you had to have some legitimate cause.
Unread
  (#4)
Got my Permit

July 10, 2008, 09:51 AM

Carnage; hey come on now, I didnt call anyone any names. Except for 'moron', but that's true and factual.

3IsEnough; I was also wondering if that was legal to.

Last edited by Shaolin; July 10, 2008 at 10:03 AM..
Unread
  (#5)
Owner & Creator

July 10, 2008, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Carnage; hey come on now, I didnt call anyone any names. Except for 'moron', but that's true and factual.

3IsEnough; I was also wondering if that was legal to.
I didn't say anything.

Last edited by Carnage; July 10, 2008 at 10:10 AM..
Unread
  (#6)
Track Ho

July 10, 2008, 10:06 AM

posts dont even make sense any more because half of them are deleted

"I am officially retired so please don't ban me"
Unread
  (#7)
Knee Draggin!

July 10, 2008, 10:41 AM

Thanks for keeping us all safe cop. But he should have called for backup, the rider might have been manufacturing an atom bomb in his right testicle.

i dont care
Unread
  (#8)
Site Admin

July 10, 2008, 10:52 AM

B i thought you sold all your bikes??
Unread
  (#9)
noise

July 10, 2008, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJtheFlip
Thanks for keeping us all safe cop. But he should have called for backup, the rider might have been manufacturing an atom bomb in his right testicle.
Can I borrow your bike?

"Love is love and family is what is around you and who is in your immediate sphere."
Unread
  (#10)
I'm a llama again!

July 10, 2008, 10:59 AM

Who in a car races a bike? Do they honestly thik they have a chance? Maybe if you have a 600HP at the wheel WRX you might have a chance on the line. Ok I am done.

Last edited by Slider; July 10, 2008 at 11:05 AM..
Unread
  (#11)
MRP Racing

July 10, 2008, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider
Who in a car races a bike? Do they honestly thik they have a chance? Maybe if you have a 600HP at the wheel WRX you might have a chance on the line. Ok I am done.
exactly , funny thing is we can beat them on one wheel if need be lol, i normaly ignore the little jackass's with there weed eater exhuast, but sometimes its funny to mess with them and let them think there winning , then pass them on the rear wheel. Whats funny though is after u spanked there ass's , they keep coming back for more , its like u just got owned , give it up.

sponsor
http://WWW.MRPMOTORSPORTS.COM
WERA AM # 616
TPM GP Moto # 11
R.I.P My Baby Girl Jessica Vetter 12-6-86 - 4-21-07
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#12)
need more knee down

July 10, 2008, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6hokie
posts dont even make sense any more because half of them are deleted
im still scratching my head.....
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to LVegaJr Send a message via AIM to LVegaJr Send a message via Skype™ to LVegaJr 
Unread
  (#13)
Riding is like Sex. WEEE!

July 10, 2008, 11:43 AM

Posts don't make sense with all the deletions.

Delete the thread or all the posts.

"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."

"I'm Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon."

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Unread
  (#14)
Site ADMIN

July 10, 2008, 11:47 AM

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury

Last edited by flipnduc; July 10, 2008 at 11:57 AM..
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#15)
Site Admin

July 10, 2008, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder M
exactly , funny thing is we can beat them on one wheel if need be lol, i normaly ignore the little jackass's with there weed eater exhuast, but sometimes its funny to mess with them and let them think there winning , then pass them on the rear wheel. Whats funny though is after u spanked there ass's , they keep coming back for more , its like u just got owned , give it up.
yeah why do some car drivers insist on racing a bike....they arent going to win.

PS.....I don't recommend these actions by neither bikers or cagers.