DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 561
4 members and 557 guests
CCS762ZX6, Nobrains, Sal_the_man, Scot
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Operation > HOW-TOs

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
How To Run from da puercos
Unread
  (#1)
GP Champ

How To Run from da puercos - April 19, 2008, 05:56 PM

Highway....750cc inline 4 or greater. If you are heavier 1000cc minimum, no exceptions.

Twisties....smaller is better.

Throw in more lefts, even if you're scared.

Always have a full tank of gas. Sure it adds weight but who wants to run outta gas?

Invest a few bucks in a license plate flipper AND a switch that turns off your brake & tail light.

Paint your bike all black.

Do as many track days, drag races, land speed races, MSF courses and highway balling as possible so you can be a well rounded rider when push comes to shove.

Night vision....try it & SEE for yourself.

Dunlop 207ZRs....throw them in the trash before you lose it in the first blind corner.

Practice the art of jumping through shrinking holes and lane splitting. Careful with splitting on painted lines....hoooweee.

Loud pipes save lives but stock pipes draw less attention, plus they are cheap.

Small hidden nitrous shot: Get it, you'll thank me later.

Find your hideout, shut bike off, dismount from bike, pull out cig from breast pocket with shakey hands, call your buddy and tell him.....NOTHING. Loose lips sink ships.

Next week we'll discuss more advanced ACTIVE ways of getting away.

A.

Gemini Motorcycles (Sterling, VA)
www.GeminiMotorcycles.com

ZX14: 222 mph
ZX12: 229.6 mph
ZX10: 202.8 mph

ZX9: 177.6 mph
ZX6R: 180.8 mph
EX650: 130.7 mph

EX300: 114.7 mph
EX250: 122.4 mph
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Spike

April 19, 2008, 07:26 PM

RIP Greg Walker, I will never forget you

If everybody thought before they spoke, the silence would be deafening
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to jtatooz Send a message via Yahoo to jtatooz Send a message via AIM to jtatooz Send a message via Skype™ to jtatooz 
Unread
  (#3)
Owner & Creator

April 19, 2008, 09:04 PM

approved!!!

I thought SHIPTEEY WELL!

Picture in your head your next move before getting ready to split the car or going through a gap.

If you hesitate about making a move, do not TAKE THAT MOVE.

If 2-3 guys are balling through cars. Try not to be that 3rd guy to go through the same gap by the time the driver of that car realize 2-3 bikes have gone through they will readjust their hands on the steering wheel and think of moving or hitting the brakes. Try taking a different gap.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO BRAKE!

Have your escape route in your head.

Next week Escaping la policia 101 class.

Last edited by Carnage; April 19, 2008 at 09:08 PM..
Unread
  (#4)
Brainwash Your Face!

April 19, 2008, 10:02 PM

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Unread
  (#5)
Contributor

April 19, 2008, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomchic00

Ship ill be in the clink this weekend because I obviously missed you training session.. can you please practice this event in the vacinity of a window adjacent FFX lockup say 1 am Sat and please have the not so stock exhaust reeling off the rev limiter so I can bet all the lifers it will happen and they will protect me and my virgin corn hole. Ah or maybe I can just bet them for some commissary for my lavish eats.

Luck
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Lucky  
Unread
  (#6)
GP Champ

April 20, 2008, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyinVA
Ship ill be in the clink this weekend because I obviously missed you training session.. can you please practice this event in the vacinity of a window adjacent FFX lockup say 1 am Sat and please have the not so stock exhaust reeling off the rev limiter so I can bet all the lifers it will happen and they will protect me and my virgin corn hole. Ah or maybe I can just bet them for some commissary for my lavish eats.

Luck
un-LuckyinVA, don't feel so bad about it. This isn't just lip service....most of us who practice these sort of antics walk through similar steps. Getting popped is part of it. Serving "short time", just like the acceptance of paralysis and/or death is part of the instant "cost/benefit" analysis we all go through in that blink of an eye moment where you either decide to roll-off and subsoquently try to come up with excuses when you already know its gonna cost you plenty of $$$ or instinctively roll-on it hard because you know in those few seconds you have to make it stick ... so may as well stick it to them hard and give it your all in those first few moments when the combined power to weight ratio of said motorcycle & rider creates such an advantage for the motorcyclist that, topped with the superiority of the SKILLED motorcyclist's threadability of traffic disporportionally stacks the deck in his/her favor.

PM me if you need some help, legal or otherwise. I'm not proud of my driving record or anything, but with a long record comes valuable lessons learned that will undoubtedly help you out, of which I don't mind passing along to those who get popped.

Ironiclly, your request wouldn't be the first. In PW County I did precisely that (by where Eurosport is/was) off of Euclid. I promised some of the guys inside (900RR guy and an R1 dude). I gave them a rolling burnout one way and an choppy 1st gear pow-pow wheelie the other way....hey I never said I was a pro stunter....but this is where at least being 1/2 way decent at most things 2-wheels pays off! I knew the sheriffs honestly wouldn't care because it would be over before they even knew what happened and I'd be outta sight shortly after the fact. Chin up, you'll be out before you know it. Harness your energies when you get out into legal ways of motorcycling fun. Money better spent and with that time invested, you'll invariably become __% better as a rider.

A.

Last edited by shiphteey; April 20, 2008 at 02:33 PM..
Unread
  (#7)
GP Champ

April 20, 2008, 11:26 AM

Carnage brings up a good point. Spooking cagers with high mph blasts have them doing all sorts of unpredictable things. Anticipate that.

Unread
  (#8)
Owner & Creator

April 20, 2008, 02:08 PM

Best post of the year, time to watch ama brb
Unread
  (#9)
Tough guy

April 20, 2008, 02:29 PM

u r gonna get some 'tard squid killed! post this trash on .com
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to CamDLux Send a message via MSN to CamDLux Send a message via Skype™ to CamDLux 
Unread
  (#10)
Brainwash Your Face!

April 20, 2008, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamDLux
u r gonna get some 'tard squid killed! post this trash on .com

No shit...

another great representation for RnR *golf clap*

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Unread
  (#11)
Officially Addicted to Posting

April 20, 2008, 02:45 PM

If only the rest of the general public could see this. Maybe then we wouldnt have to ride with the stigma that we do. You are a true ambassador for us all.

Thanks for posting those highway speed records! I heard sportbikes were fast, now I KNOW!

Next time any of us get pulled over and the LEO is a complete asshole, its probably because he had to chase this dumbass during his last stop.

I'm not a leg humper... but I'm super attracted to how fucking stupid she is! - wildjester

Castle: rob, potbelly, stat. i brought the bike, wanna ride 2 up??
ClemsonJeeper: omg i'm in now!
Castle: fvck, did i just put that in the sb?

Last edited by JTG40cal; April 20, 2008 at 02:51 PM..
Unread
  (#12)
GP Champ

April 20, 2008, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG40cal
If only the rest of the general public could see this. Maybe then we wouldnt have to ride with the stigma that we do. You are a true ambassador for us all.

Thanks for posting those highway speed records! I heard sportbikes were fast, now I KNOW!

Next time any of us get pulled over and the LEO is a complete asshole, its probably because he had to chase this dumbass during his last stop.
You're absolutely right. From here on out anyone who gets pulled over can blame it all on me, not on their own riding or failure to comply with the law!

Unread
  (#13)
Officially Addicted to Posting

April 20, 2008, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiphteey
You're absolutely right. From here on out anyone who gets pulled over can blame it all on me, not on their own riding or failure to comply with the law!
Try not to read as fast as you ride. I didnt say anything about getting pulled over because of you. I made a hypothetical reference to the LEO's attitude and/or general regard for sportbike riders.

I'm not a leg humper... but I'm super attracted to how fucking stupid she is! - wildjester

Castle: rob, potbelly, stat. i brought the bike, wanna ride 2 up??
ClemsonJeeper: omg i'm in now!
Castle: fvck, did i just put that in the sb?
Unread
  (#14)
GP Champ

April 20, 2008, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG40cal
Try not to read as fast as you ride. I didnt say anything about getting pulled over because of you. I made a hypothetical reference to the LEO's attitude and/or general regard for sportbike riders.
"Next time any of us get pulled over and the LEO is a complete asshole, its probably because he had to chase this dumbass during his last stop."

Noted, thanks!

Unread
  (#15)
singin sweet home alabama

April 20, 2008, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiphteey
Sorry, but that's a good reply.

"No race has ever been won in the first corner, but plenty have been lost there."
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to DvlsAdvc8  
Closed Thread