DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 549
1 members and 548 guests
2blueyam
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Brand Specific > Supermotoz/Offroad

LinkBack Thread Tools
American Supercamp 2008 Dates are up - Registration is open
Unread
  (#1)
Republicans for Voldemort

American Supercamp 2008 Dates are up - Registration is open - December 8, 2007, 09:42 AM

http://www.americansupercamp.com/camps.shtml

2008 Greeley Colorado Jan. 4 - 5 Non-RacerOpenSign up before Dec. 15 and save $50 Jan. 6 - 7 Racer22 Spots openChris Carr & Josh Hayes as guest inst. Santa Rosa CA. Feb. 22 - 23 Non-Racer17 spots openThis camp fills up fast! Feb. 24 - 25 Racer14 spots openDon't wait to sign up. Feb. 26 - 27 CombinedOpen Harrington, DE April 18 - 19 Non- Racer25 spots open April 20 - 21 Racer23 spots openSpring Tune up! April 25 - 26 Non- RacerOpen April 27 - 28 RacerOpen Springfield, IL May 23 - 24 Non RacerOpenSupercamp and 2 Grand May 25 - 26 RacerOpenNational Dirt Tracks. Are You kidding me!!!

-Jason
DAMN Rider DAMN Rider

Maybe you have to be messed up... before you can step up!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to hondahawkrider Send a message via AIM to hondahawkrider  
Unread
  (#2)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

December 8, 2007, 05:08 PM

mmmm I think this sounds like a great learning funfest!!!

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
It is what it is!

December 8, 2007, 05:42 PM

They need to bring this to a VA track!

2007 Triumph Daytona 675
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Tornado675  
Unread
  (#4)
Ummm...yeaaah

December 8, 2007, 07:37 PM

While Supercamp is great if you are looking to be the next flat track champ. Which is highly unlikely...might I throw another iron in to the fire...Cornerspin. This is the dirt version of Cornerspeed. This is a school which focuses more on the aspects that are geared toward sportbike riding/ racing high performance technique. This school will likely do more for you from that aspect than supercamp ever will. Check out the website. Oh they are 1 hour south of VIR. If you have been to Cornerspeed then you will love this school as well. Aaron Stevenson is once again your Chief Instructor and his highly talented group of instructors will be there to greet you also. It's definelty worth looking into. Here is the link to the web site. Please do the research and explore all options when it comes to spending your hard earned cash on your performance riding education. http://www.cornerspeed.net/spin.html Trust in this...you'll learn something new.

El Zee
CCS MA EX#96
http://www.cornerspeed.net
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EL ZEE  
Unread
  (#5)
Ummm...yeaaah

December 8, 2007, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado675
They need to bring this to a VA track!
South Boston VA is one of the few places that Supercamp could use in VA if not the only one.

El Zee
CCS MA EX#96
Unread
  (#6)
Republicans for Voldemort

December 8, 2007, 10:08 PM

ASC 's opening class is supposed to be awesome - I believe it's a prerequisite to their Supermoto school which is supposed to be the shitznitz

-Jason
DAMN Rider DAMN Rider

Maybe you have to be messed up... before you can step up!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to hondahawkrider Send a message via AIM to hondahawkrider  
Unread
  (#7)
Ummm...yeaaah

December 9, 2007, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondahawkrider
ASC 's opening class is supposed to be awesome - I believe it's a prerequisite to their Supermoto school which is supposed to be the shitznitz
I would still look into Cornerspin. This would allow you to make an educated decision on the pros and cons of both schools. I can speak from experience that you will learn a ton of supermoto and other teqniques that would rival or exceed ASC school curriculum. You seem educated. Start a thread on the official Cornerspeed forum.http://www.cornerspeed.net/forums

El Zee
CCS MA EX#96
Unread
  (#8)
GP Champ

December 11, 2007, 10:35 AM

So you think that Cornerspit would be better for someone with 0 dirt experience and a desire to get an SM? If I do get a SM, most likely it will spent 99% on the pavement...
  Send a message via AIM to