DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 540
4 members and 536 guests
2blueyam, boomboom929, GRN96WS6, Scot
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Brand Specific > Supermotoz/Offroad

LinkBack Thread Tools
attn supermoto racers and track day fools...
Unread
  (#1)
mx racer for life!

attn supermoto racers and track day fools... - August 25, 2008, 12:30 PM

i was at mountaineer raceway in west va on sat for a mx race. talked to the track manager chris"rhino" rhinehart. he and I are going to be getting together over the next few weeks to design and build a supermoto track at mountaineer raceway!!!!!! it will be on part of the oval ashpalt go kart track, it will have a dirt section or two. could have elevation changes as well. this wont be an overnight success, but we will be workin on it over time. nothin crazy as far as jumps, most likey on the scale of a good pitbike track for the dirt section. what i need you to do is email rhino and show support of this. most likely have one day during the wee and a sat or sunday track days! this will be great for those not willing to drive to beaver run or e town. email rhino please!!! chris.rhinehart@cox.net thanks!!!!

works creations.....vintage mx and street bike restorations! mx and street bike maintenance, set up and tuning. 3019432259
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
( * )|( * )

August 25, 2008, 01:09 PM

Make sure and post this up on Supermoto Junkie in the MINIs section. Tons of riders are there and will spread the word.

Chris
2008 MARRC AM Racer of the Year
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
The last urrbendah

August 25, 2008, 01:57 PM

And write it on the men's bathroom wall! Free advertising!

It worked for devious!

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
Unread
  (#4)
Got my Permit

August 25, 2008, 04:58 PM

Cool, I traded emails with Chris on the possibility of the track being laid out for full size bikes. He asked me for my number so we could talk but I haven't heard from him yet and I hadn't had time to touch base with him (I've been busy with trying to get Colonial Beach working).
If y'all need / want any help let me know, I'm far from an expert but I have designed / built a couple of SM tracks.

2007 ESMRA Vet 45+ Champion
Grassroots Racing Supermoto Director
Unread
  (#5)
God of the Gaps

August 26, 2008, 11:10 AM

I was just up there Friday so my son could ride, and left a message with the girl at the front asking Chris to call me so I could talk about the SM stuff. Guess I'll drop him an email. As Mountaineer is 20 minutes from my house, this would kick ass. Would be cool to pack up the supermoto and the dirt bike on the same day, and trade off riding them both.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to